Options

The reason behind silver centurion bug

They increased champion's recovery time so they can recover faster from their combo or knock down. One time i fought storm x with torch and whenever i knocked her down, she just got up so fast like she never got knocked down. And today i was fighting sentinel with quake and he just did another combo way too fast that i didnt get time to charge my heavy

Comments

• Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

What's with disagree?i have proof i cant even heavy chain storm

You didnt even try to do it in the video
  • Options
    I just did it myself. Maybe you just need to get good?
  • Options

Voltolos said:

I just did it myself. Maybe you just need to get good?

Well there's a video there. What did i do wrong?i immediatly charged my heavy but she recovered too fast :/
    Well when i tried it it worked. Also maybe lead with the actual video next time. That would help against immediate disagrees
  • Options
    Yes. Now on the second and third try it doesnt work anymore
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    AI recovery speed has increased over time. Many players have been noticing it more and more recently. It does not sound like a bug, and more of a change in AI to increase the challenge in the game.

This might be one of the small changes that is being done but not mentioned anywhere.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,311 ★★★★★
    Found this StormX bug with my HB heavy spam months ago. Didn't care to report... I adjusted my style and don't heavy spam her anymore.
    I have a habit of adapting to new bugs, as we can never know which bugs are here to stay.

And I can confirm you, this is a bug. Not specifically against HT, it's with every champ who can corner heavy spam.
    There is no stand up animation, she just glitches to her standing position and counters too fast
  • Options
    AlexMeyersAlexMeyers Posts: 25
    Voltolos said:

Yes. Now on the second and third try it doesnt work anymore

It never works. You just got lucky your first try
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,584 ★★★★★
    Yep, I’ve noticed the recovery time after being knocked down is minimal for champs like storm, storm pyramid x and Guillotine 2099. Been like this for a few months .
  • Options
    highporthighport Posts: 1
    The game always quit or stops when I log in my accounts severely. Always there is this doubloons thing, please help