**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gather Round Folks...

RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Because instead of my typical essay-like reviews or guides, I have something slightly different. At least for me anyway. For those of you who read my Proxima Midnight Review, you saw that I posted a buff concept in that thread, Well it kind of inspired me to do a few more. I've always enjoyed reading them on the forums, and I've done a couple in the past. So I present to you, my buff megathread. Don't worry, everything will be spoiler tagged sp I don't each your screen.

Agent Venom
Base Stats:
HP: 30179
Attack: 2369
Crit Rate: 23%
Crit Damage: 180%
Block Proficiency: 64%

Passive:

Agent Venom cannot be evaded by #Hero Champions

Symbiosis:

At the start of the fight gain a permanent Symbiosis Buff. This Buff always starts with 50 Symbiosis Charges, and cannot go above this limit

Each time Agent Venom lands a hit, one Symbiosis Charge is removed

Each time Agent Venom intercepts the opponent, an extra 5 Symbiosis Charges are removed

While the Symbiosis Buff is active, Agent Venom has a 100% chance to purify any incoming Debuffs. Each time this occurs, 10 Symbiosis Charges are gained. If Agent Venom cannot gain 10 charges, the Debuff is not removed

Upon Reaching 0 Symbiosis Charges:

The Symbiosis Buff is consumed and Agent Venom gains a permanent random Buff.

Fury: Grants 710.7 Attack Rating

Precision: Grants 600 Critical Rating

Cruelty: Grants 450 Critical Damage Rating

Additionally, Agent Venom gains a Klyntar Rage Buff for 10 seconds.
Klyntar Rage:

Gain +3553.5 Attack Rating and +7000 Critical Rating

Gain Debuff Immunity

When this Buff ends, Agent Venom gains another Symbiosis Buff.

Heavy Attack:

Each hit inflicts an Armour Break for 10 seconds, reducing Armour Rating by 500

Special Attack 1:

The last 6 hits of this attack have a 90% chance to inflict a Bleed Debuff, dealing 1895.2 Direct Damage over 6 seconds

If activated during Klyntar Rage, these Bleeds have a chance to become Critical Bleeds, allowing them to have a chance to benefit from Agent Venom’s Critical Damage bonuses equal to his Critical Chance

Special Attack 2:

100% to inflict Incinerate, dealing 3052 Energy Damage over 8 seconds. This effect also removes Perfect Block Chance and reduces Block Proficiency by 50% while it’s active

If activated during Klyntar Rage, the last hit has a 100% to remove all Armour Up Effects from the opponent, and inflict an Armour Break for each Effect removed. These Armour Breaks last the remainder of Klyntar Rage and reduce Armour Rating by 2000 each

Special Attack 3:

Ensnare the opponent for 30 seconds, reducing Enemy Evade Ability Accuracy by 100% and Defensive Ability Accuracy by 30%

Inflict the Opponent with 8 Bleed Debuffs, each dealing 2369 Direct Damage over 5 seconds

If Klyntar Rage is active, its duration is refreshed, and this attack inflicts an Open Wound for 80 seconds, giving all hits a 40% chance to inflict a Bleed Debuff, dealing 1658.3 Direct Damage over 9 seconds

Signature Ability:

Agent Venom removes one extra Symbiosis Charge each time he lands a hit

Klyntar Rage duration is increased by (50-100)%

Black Panther (Civil War)
Base Stats (Based on Rank 5 Level 65):

HP: 36,885
Attack: 2301
Critical Rating: 628 (23%)
Critical Damage Rating: 922 (200.1%)
Armour: 472 (18%)
Block Proficiency: 3823 (64%)
Energy Resistance: 0
Physical Resistance: 0
Critical Resistance: 0

Kinetic Charge:

Black Panther begins the fight with one permanent passive Kinetic Charge
While this charge is active, Black Panther will reflect all contact stuns onto the opponent, lasting for the same duration as the stun that would’ve been applied. Cannot interrupt special attacks
While this charge is active, Black Panther will take no damage from the recoil mastery and instead reflect the damage onto his opponent
Reflects 40% of the damage inflicted into his block back to the opponent
If knocked down, this kinetic charge is removed for 10 seconds

Passive:

The Heart-Shaped Herb allows the Black Panther to shrug off debuffs, excluding stun, 40% faster and they are 40% less potent
Black Panther is immune to mental manipulation, such as inverted controls.

Basic Attacks:

Black Panther’s claw attacks (Light 1,2 and Medium 2) inflict bleed with an 80% chance, dealing 460.2 damage over 12 seconds. Maximum: 10
If the opponent is immune to bleed, these attacks instead inflict an armour break with an 80% chance, reducing armour by 300 for 12 seconds. Maximum: 10

Panther Strike:

Intercepting the opponent with a basic attack grants Black Panther True Accuracy, allowing Black Panther to bypass evade, auto-block and miss for 8 seconds
Performing this attack places a vulnerability debuff on the opponent increasing critical damage rating by 1864 for the duration of the attack

Heavy Attacks:

Black Panther’s heavy attacks cannot be evaded

Special Attack 1:

Refreshes all active bleeds/armour breaks on the opponent and pauses their duration for 4 seconds

Special Attack 2:
The first hit of this attack pauses the duration of all bleed and armour breaks on the opponent for the duration of the special attack
If the opponent is bleeding, the final hit of this attack converts all active bleed effects into a passive internal bleed, dealing 2301 damage for each bleed converted in this way. The duration of this internal bleed is increased by 2.5 seconds per bleed converted. While this internal bleed is active, Black Panther gains a passive Fury, increasing attack by 3,451. Max stack of Fury: 1
If the opponent is armour broken, the final hit of this attack converts all active armour breaks into a passive armour shattered, reducing armour by 400 for each armour break converted in this way. The duration of this armour shattered is increased by 2 seconds per armour break converted.
Armour Shattered reduces the ability accuracy of robots by 100% and reduces power rate by 50%

Special Attack 3:

100% chance to paralyze for 3 seconds, reducing regeneration and power rate by 100%
Places a vulnerability debuff on the opponent for 15 seconds, increasing critical damage rating by 932

Signature Ability: King Of The Dead

Once per fight, when Black Panther would be knocked out in a fight, he gains a passive indestructible for (2) to (5) seconds. While this indestructible is active, Black Panther’s suit stores the damage that would be inflicted to him and reflects it onto the opponent. The damage reflected in this way cannot exceed 10,000.

Deadpool (X-Force)
Base Stats:
HP: 31398
Attack: 2459
Crit Rate: 23%
Crit Damage: 180%

Passive:

Being insane, Deadpool is immune to Psychic Attacks and Inverted Controls

Regenerate 0.75% of Max Health every second. Deadpool’s regeneration rate cannot be modified

When Deadpool would be inflicted with a non-damaging debuff, excluding stun, he immediately purifies it, granting 5% of Max Power instead. 0.5 second cooldown.

Once per fight, when Deadpool or his opponent reach 30% health, Deadpool gains a Regeneration buff, granting 6279.6 health over 10 seconds

Taunt:

By Dashing back and idling for 1 second, Deadpool places a Taunt debuff on the opponent for 7 seconds, increasing Special Activation Chance by 70%, and decreasing the opponents attack rating by 40%

Critical Hits:

80% chance on critical hits to inflict Bleed, dealing 2459 Direct Damage over 2.5 seconds

Heavy Attacks:

Refresh all Prowess and Fury Effects on Deadpool

Special Attack 1:

100% chance to inflict 15 second Slow, Weakness and Disorient debuffs on the opponent if they are a non-robot, male champion. This attack also gains 9,836 attack against non-robot, male champions

Slow Reduces opponent’s evade and unstoppable ability accuracy by 100%

Weakness reduces the opponent’s attack by 75%

Disorient reduces Enemy Defensive Ability Accuracy by 50% and lowers the opponent’s Block Proficiency by 50%

Special Attack 2:

100% chance to place a Critical Bleed on the opponent, dealing 2459 Direct Damage over 5 seconds and scaling with Critical Damage Rating.

When this Bleed expires, it leaves a permanent Open Wound on the opponent, increasing Deadpool’s Bleed ability accuracy by 25%

If Deadpool completes his dance after this attack, he gains a Prowess buff for 20 seconds, granting +50% Special Attack Damage and even better dance moves. Max Stack: 4

Special Attack 3::

100% chance to place a Critical Bleed on the opponent, dealing 2459 Direct Damage over 5 seconds and scaling with Critical Damage Rating.

Deadpool gains a Fury buff for 20 seconds, granting 2459 attack. Max Stack: 1

Signature Ability:

Through working with X-Force, Deadpool has kind of discovered the power of teamwork. Deadpool gains (10-20)% attack for each mutant on the team

Additionally, once per fight, when Deadpool or his opponent reaches 15%, he triggers a regeneration passive, granting (3139.8-9419.4) health over 10 seconds

Guillotine
Base Stats:
HP: 28960
Attack: 2437
Crit Rate: 20%
Crit Damage: 200%

Passive:

Gain a permanent armour up buff at the start of the fight, granting 500 armour rating

The opponent suffer -100% ability accuracy on passive damage effects during Guillotine’s Sword attacks

Souls:

Each time Guillotine strikes an opponent suffering from a bleed or degeneration effect, she has a 100% chance to gain a soul charge. Max Stack: 100

For each soul charge, Guillotine gains 24.37 attack and 3.2 crit rating

Once per fight, when Guillotine reaches 100 soul charges, she gains a persistent soul, granting 609.25 attack and 160 crit rating.

Spectral Bleeds:

Spectral Bleeds are passive

The opponent cannot again buffs while under a Spectral bleed effect. Each time a buff is prevented this way, one Bleed debuff is removed. No effect against Regeneration buffs.

Guillotine cannot miss while the opponent is under a Spectral bleed effect

Critical Hits:

Critical hits lacerate the opponent, with a 100% chance to inflict a Spectral Bleed dealing 3,655.5 damage over 7 seconds

If the opponent cannot be bled, they are instead inflict with a degeneration debuff, but this debuff suffers -33% potency. No effect against Robots.

Special Attack 1:

The final hit of this attack has a 100% chance to place a 12 second Spectral bleed on the opponent, dealing 2437 damage

Special Attack 2:

Place a Spectre Passive on the opponent for 15 seconds, reducing healing 150%. Flat +25% potency for each persistent soul

Special Attack 3:

If Guillotine has not already gained a Persistent Soul this fight, she gains one

Nullify all buffs on the opponent

Place 3 25 second Spectral Bleeds on the opponent, dealing 2437 Bleed damage

Signature Ability:

Guillotine gains a 5% chance per Spectral Bleed on the opponent to steal (20-30)% of damage done as health for every Persistent Soul. Minimum (20-30)% health steal regardless of current Persistent Soul count

While the opponent is under the effects of a Spectral Bleed, Guillotine steals (10-30)% of power gained by the opponent through abilities

Hawkeye
Base Stats:
Health: 30484
Attack: 2369
Crit Rate: 900
Crit Damage: 738
Block Proficiency: 3700

Passive:

Hawkeye cannot miss. If struck by a special attack, Hawkeye loses his focus and can miss for 12 seconds

Hawkeye gains +236.9 attack for each debuff on the opponent

On Intercept:

Refresh all non-damaging debuffs

On Successful Hit:

Hawkeye loads different arrows based on the last attack in his combo:

Medium 1: Concussive Arrow

Light 1: Piercing Arrow

Light 2: Poison Arrow

Light 3: Shock Arrow

Medium 2: Smoke Arrow

When Punishing Opponent Heavy or Special Attack:

Inflict a non-stacking Vulnerability debuff for 5 seconds. While this debuff is active, Critical Damage Rating is increased by 738 and opponent’s Block Proficiency is decreased by 50%

Special Attacks:

Inflict a bleed dealing 4738 direct damage over 7 seconds

Special Attack 1:

Concussive arrow: inflict concussion, reducing ability accuracy by 75% for 10 seconds

Shock arrow: Drain 40% of opponents Max power

Poison arrow: Inflict poison, dealing 4738 of attack over 7 seconds

Piercing arrow: Inflict armour break, reducing armour by 500 for 10 seconds

Smoke Arrow: Inflict slow, reducing the ability accuracy of the opponents evade and unstoppable effects by 100% for 10 seconds

Each Bebuff has a Max Stack of 1

Special Attack 2:

Concussive arrow: Inflict a trauma debuff for 8 seconds. Trauma causes each hit to deal 60% of the damage dealt on that hit as a burst of Physical Damage.

Shock arrow: Inflict stun for 4 seconds

Poison arrow: Inflict a passive neurotoxin, dealing 9476 damage over 10 seconds. While this neurotoxin is active, the opponent suffers -25% ability accuracy and is passively heal blocked. When this neurotoxin expires, stun the opponent for 0.5 seconds

Piercing arrow: Inflict armour shattered on the opponent for 10 seconds, reducing armour rating by 1000. While this armour shattered is active, #robot opponents cannot gain power. This debuff can not be refreshed by intercepting

Smoke Arrow: Inflict a falter debuff on the opponent, causing all incoming attacks to miss hawkeye for 5 seconds

Each effect has a max stack of 1

Special Attack 3:

Inflict the opponent with each of Hawkeye’s personal debuffs they have suffered at any time during the fight.

Debuffs inflicted by this attack have +100% duration

Signature Ability:

Each of Hawkeye’s personal debuffs, excluding stun, gain (1-5) second extra duration

Juggernaut
Base Stats:
HP: 33837
Attack; 2346
Crit Rate: 14%
Crit Damage: 150%
Block Proficiency: 56%

Passive:

Immune to Fatigue and Poison effects

Gain a permanent armour buff at at the start of the fight granting 1000 armour rating. This buff cannot be removed by armour break effects

Dash Attacks:

Gain unstoppable, stun immunity and indestructible buffs for 1 second

Gain a fury buff for 10 seconds, granting up to +2346 attack, scaling with distance travelled across the arena

Nullify all of the opponents unstoppable effects

While the opponent is under the effects of 50 armour breaks, activate a 1 second unblockable buff

These effects do not activate under the effects of a concussion debuff or passive

On Contact:

Pause all Unstoppable and Fury effects on Juggernaut for 1 second

Places an indefinite armour break passive on the opponent, reducing armour by 70. Max Stack: 50

Heavy Attacks:

Inflict a Stagger passive for 8 seconds

Special Attack 1:

Place 3 Stagger debuffs on the opponent, 15 seconds and falling off one at a time

Special Attack 2:

If triggered while under the effects of an unstoppable buff, this attack gains 2346 attack

If Juggernaut has an active unblockable buff, it is paused for the duration of this attack

Special Attack 3:

Gain an Unstoppable and Unblockable buff for 20 seconds

Inflict a Trauma debuff for 20 seconds, causing each hit to deal an additional 40% of the hit damage as physical damage.

While this Trauma debuff is active, the opponent cannot gain buffs

Signature Ability:

Juggernaut places an additional personal armour break every time he makes contact with the opponent.

While the opponent is against their wall, Juggernaut’s attacks deal an additional (10-50)% energy damage

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Noice.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,632 ★★★★★
    I appreciate the spoiler sectioning. And the buffs (including Ultron) look interesting!
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I really love it when things don't copy. Ultron buff should be there now. Thanks for the feedback folks!
    Crcrcrc said:

Nice! Now that arena’s broken I have plenty of time to read all these. Just out of curiosity, how long did this all take?

Honestly no idea. Many hours though, but broken into quite a few chunks
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Why do I feel like kabam are gonna take this down in an hour because it’s not in an old buried thread nobody reads
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    GBH I preferred the “just like nick fury (skill nick)” deadpool buff idea.
    edited June 2021
    Alright, so it's been a while since I did one of these, but I was inspired by some of the recent R3 Beast's that have been floating around. As well as duping my own. So I present to you, my Beast buff concept. The idea was to blend the Mutant and Science classes within the design, to reflect his character, and give him a specific place within the mutant class. I've also added commentary to this design, to attempt to explain some of the functionality and thought process behind the design.

Beast is one of the most forgettable champs in the game. It’s a shame really, he’s an iconic character with a ton of potential. Some of his current mechanics are interesting, but are relics of a very different time in the contest. With this buff I want to keep the core of this champ relatively similar, but add a few bells and whistles.

HP: 33,227
    Attack: 2324
    Crit Rate: 16%
    Block Proficiency: 60%

Beast has some pretty abysmal base stats, with no way to compensate in his abilities. I’ve bumped his Block Proficiency by 8%, because 52% was just stupidly low. The rest we’ll fix in his abilities

Passive:

Beast’s thick hide makes him resistant to Bleed effects, decreasing their potency by 80%

Beast’s enhanced senses allow him to bypass all Miss effects against non-Tech champions

Previously Beast also reduced the duration of bleeds, and both were set at 65%. Neither were ever really high enough to deal with frequent bleeds, so I’ve switched it up a bit to help him benefit from healing a bit more. Plus some anti-miss utility.

Combat Style:

Before each fight in a quest, Beast can choose which Combat Style to employ.

Beast can employ either Freestyle or Acrobatic Style

By default, this is set to Acrobatic. Selecting a Style sets it as the new default for the rest of the quest.

Freestyle:

Critical Hits have a 60% chance to apply a Bleed, dealing 1162 damage over 4 seconds. Beast’s bleeds have a 0% chance to be Critical Bleeds, allowing them to benefit from Bleed’s Critical Damage Rating Multiplier

The opponent suffers -0% Purify Ability Accuracy

Watch this space. 0% will seem strange until you see what comes later.

Acrobat:

Beast cannot gain buffs in this Combat Style. Whenever a buff would be gained, Beast instead gains a Prowess Passive, granting 10% Special Attack damage, lasting until the end of his next Special Attack. Max Stack: 15

Beast has an 85% chance when receiving Physical Critical Hits to reduce their Critical Damage by 85%.

Additionally, the opponent gains 55% less power when struck by Beast.

Nothing much changing here except the Prowess and Buff Immunity. Beast may be a Mutant but he’s also a Scientist. As such, he should be able to employ Brain and Brawn in a fight. Therefore, don’t be surprised to see more Sciencey stuff in here. Speaking of which...

Study:

Beast analyses his opponent throughout the fight, gaining one Study Passive each time the opponent initiates a Unique Attack. Unique Attacks are Medium attacks, Light Attacks, Heavy Attacks, Special Attack 1, Special Attack 2 and Special Attack 3. Max Stack: 5

For Each Study Passive, Beast gains 697.2 Attack

Acrobatic: Each Prowess grants an extra 2% Special Attack Damage per Study Passive

Freestyle: Beasts abilities gain a flat +20% chance to trigger per Study Passive

This is the biggest addition to Beast’s kit, and is what is really amping up his damage, and some of his utility. He is designed to be a skill counter in Freestyle and a mystic counter in Acrobatic. Like Mr Fantastic before him, Beast gets stronger the more he knows his opponent

Special Attack 1:

100% Chance to Stun the opponent for 2 seconds

Place a Special Lock Debuff on the opponent for 9 seconds. When this debuff ends it is replaced with a Taunt debuff for 9 seconds, increasing the chance of opponents launching Special Attacks by 70% and reducing their Attack Rating by 40%. While this Taunt is active Beast cannot apply another Special Lock

I won’t lie, I really like this Special Attack. It’s designed to allow you to push champions to certain specials. Whether that’s to get another Study Passive or to simply avoid dealing with a tricky special. The use of debuffs also reflects the Science aspect of his kit. The cooldown is simply to avoid breaking the game.

Special Attack 2:

100% Chance to Stun for 2.5 seconds

This Attack is Guaranteed to be Critical Hits

Beast’s bread and butter Special Attack. Both of his forms benefit from this attack being guaranteed crits. 3 Crit Bleeds in Freestyle, and fully utilizing your Prowess in Acrobatic

Special Attack 3:

100% Chance to Stun the Opponent for 3 seconds

Beast Switches Combat Style. This does not change the default Combat Style

If Study is at 5, this attack gains 1,394.4 Attack rating per Study. This Attack Bonus lingers for 5 seconds after this Special Attack ends

If Study is not at 5, it is immediately set to 5.

Now that Beast’s kit is more specialised, I felt switching style was much less relevant in his new kit. But I wanted to still make it possible. Plus it’s a way to get your Study to 5 in any matchup you’re struggling in. Might be especially useful when in Acrobatic mode where the opponent is gaining less power

Signature Ability:

Successfully completing a freestyle combo increases Beast’s Critical Rating by 227.92 for 5 seconds

Successfully completing an Acrobatic combo causes opponents to get 50% less power when getting hit and attacking for 5 seconds

When unsuccessfully performing a combo there will be a 5-second delay before you can start a new combo

While in Freestyle Combat Form, performing a Medium hit followed by a Light, Light, Light and Medium combo inflicts 181.47 to 991.76 Direct Damage per blow

While in Acrobatic Combat Form, Blocking an attack followed by a Medium, Light, Light, Medium combo Regenerates 140.22 to 779.23 Health per move

Almost 0 change here except the crit rating bonus in Freestyle form has been doubled, since he now relies on crit bleeds much more for damage. The regen was always solid. Still going to need some sig investment to get a fair bit out of it.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I wish HAWKEYE got a buff

Good work
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Alright, so it's been a while since I did one of these, but I was inspired by some of the recent R3 Beast's that have been floating around. As well as duping my own. So I present to you, my Beast buff concept. The idea was to blend the Mutant and Science classes within the design, to reflect his character, and give him a specific place within the mutant class. I've also added commentary to this design, to attempt to explain some of the functionality and thought process behind the design.

Beast is one of the most forgettable champs in the game. It’s a shame really, he’s an iconic character with a ton of potential. Some of his current mechanics are interesting, but are relics of a very different time in the contest. With this buff I want to keep the core of this champ relatively similar, but add a few bells and whistles.

Beast has some pretty abysmal base stats, with no way to compensate in his abilities. I’ve bumped his Block Proficiency by 8%, because 52% was just stupidly low. The rest we’ll fix in his abilities

Passive:

Beast’s thick hide makes him resistant to Bleed effects, decreasing their potency by 80%

Beast’s enhanced senses allow him to bypass all Miss effects against non-Tech champions

Previously Beast also reduced the duration of bleeds, and both were set at 65%. Neither were ever really high enough to deal with frequent bleeds, so I’ve switched it up a bit to help him benefit from healing a bit more. Plus some anti-miss utility.

Combat Style:

By default, this is set to Acrobatic. Selecting a Style sets it as the new default for the rest of the quest.

Freestyle:

Critical Hits have a 60% chance to apply a Bleed, dealing 1162 damage over 4 seconds. Beast’s bleeds have a 0% chance to be Critical Bleeds, allowing them to benefit from Bleed’s Critical Damage Rating Multiplier

Acrobat:

Beast cannot gain buffs in this Combat Style. Whenever a buff would be gained, Beast instead gains a Prowess Passive, granting 10% Special Attack damage, lasting until the end of his next Special Attack. Max Stack: 15

Beast has an 85% chance when receiving Physical Critical Hits to reduce their Critical Damage by 85%.

Nothing much changing here except the Prowess and Buff Immunity. Beast may be a Mutant but he’s also a Scientist. As such, he should be able to employ Brain and Brawn in a fight. Therefore, don’t be surprised to see more Sciencey stuff in here. Speaking of which...

Study:

Beast analyses his opponent throughout the fight, gaining one Study Passive each time the opponent initiates a Unique Attack. Unique Attacks are Medium attacks, Light Attacks, Heavy Attacks, Special Attack 1, Special Attack 2 and Special Attack 3. Max Stack: 5

Acrobatic: Each Prowess grants an extra 2% Special Attack Damage per Study Passive

Freestyle: Beasts abilities gain a flat +20% chance to trigger per Study Passive

This is the biggest addition to Beast’s kit, and is what is really amping up his damage, and some of his utility. He is designed to be a skill counter in Freestyle and a mystic counter in Acrobatic. Like Mr Fantastic before him, Beast gets stronger the more he knows his opponent

Special Attack 1:

Place a Special Lock Debuff on the opponent for 9 seconds. When this debuff ends it is replaced with a Taunt debuff for 9 seconds, increasing the chance of opponents launching Special Attacks by 70% and reducing their Attack Rating by 40%. While this Taunt is active Beast cannot apply another Special Lock

I won’t lie, I really like this Special Attack. It’s designed to allow you to push champions to certain specials. Whether that’s to get another Study Passive or to simply avoid dealing with a tricky special. The use of debuffs also reflects the Science aspect of his kit. The cooldown is simply to avoid breaking the game.

Special Attack 2:

Beast’s bread and butter Special Attack. Both of his forms benefit from this attack being guaranteed crits. 3 Crit Bleeds in Freestyle, and fully utilizing your Prowess in Acrobatic

Special Attack 3:

If Study is at 5, this attack gains 1,394.4 Attack rating per Study. This Attack Bonus lingers for 5 seconds after this Special Attack ends

Now that Beast’s kit is more specialised, I felt switching style was much less relevant in his new kit. But I wanted to still make it possible. Plus it’s a way to get your Study to 5 in any matchup you’re struggling in. Might be especially useful when in Acrobatic mode where the opponent is gaining less power

Signature Ability:

Successfully completing a freestyle combo increases Beast’s Critical Rating by 227.92 for 5 seconds

Successfully completing an Acrobatic combo causes opponents to get 50% less power when getting hit and attacking for 5 seconds

When unsuccessfully performing a combo there will be a 5-second delay before you can start a new combo

While in Freestyle Combat Form, performing a Medium hit followed by a Light, Light, Light and Medium combo inflicts 181.47 to 991.76 Direct Damage per blow

While in Acrobatic Combat Form, Blocking an attack followed by a Medium, Light, Light, Medium combo Regenerates 140.22 to 779.23 Health per move

Almost 0 change here except the crit rating bonus in Freestyle form has been doubled, since he now relies on crit bleeds much more for damage. The regen was always solid. Still going to need some sig investment to get a fair bit out of it.
    This seems fun, I'd probably use him. I don't think I have one though. The study passives remind me a little of Sentinel's analysis charges

Petition for an Iron Fist buff idea. For no particular reason 😊

Passive:

Combat Style:

Freestyle:

Acrobat:

Study:

Special Attack 1:

Special Attack 2:

Special Attack 3:

Signature Ability:

This seems fun, I'd probably use him. I don't think I have one though. The study passives remind me a little of Sentinel's analysis charges

You know, I've actually had some ideas for him for a while. Might get round to noting them down at some point.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Ah I missed all these.
    Saw now
    Every buff idea is just amazing!
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    These are all great rocky! Maybe I'll give a buff idea a try, starting with my most wanted candidate: King Blackbolt himself
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Passive:

Combat Style:

Freestyle:

Acrobat:

Study:

Special Attack 1:

Special Attack 2:

Special Attack 3:

Signature Ability:

You know, I've actually had some ideas for him for a while. Might get round to noting them down at some point.
    I look forward to reading them
    Qacob said:

These are all great rocky! Maybe I'll give a buff idea a try, starting with my most wanted candidate: King Blackbolt himself

Honestly you should. It’s a great way to greater understanding how class relationships and archetypes work in the game, as well as understanding how kits come together.

It’s quickly become one of my favourite things to analyse about the game
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

Before anyone says it, yes, I've been very bored in lockdown

Umm u nerfed gullotine sp2 making it reverse 50% healing instead of 100%
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Really loved Ultron buff
    I love the current buff on aou Ultron so would be great if this buff is given to labyrinth Ultron and make him accessibile character

Before anyone says it, yes, I've been very bored in lockdown

Umm u nerfed gullotine sp2 making it reverse 50% healing instead of 100%
    It now increases based on her persistent souls. So it starts off weaker but it ends up stronger than it was previously
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Qacob said:

Honestly you should. It’s a great way to greater understanding how class relationships and archetypes work in the game, as well as understanding how kits come together.

You know what. I'm gonna do it.

I might not even post it anywhere, but I think it might be a bit of fun
    Qacob said:

Qacob said:

You know what. I'm gonna do it.

I might not even post it anywhere, but I think it might be a bit of fun
    I was sitting on some for months before I posted these. It’s fun to flex some analytical and creative muscles once in a while. Would definitely be interested to see what you come up with!
  • LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 293 ★★
    Instead of a Loki buff since he can already cheese stuff, I'd love to see a mcu accurate Loki