**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Arena Structure Feedback

Comments

• Options
    Biollante442Biollante442 Posts: 74
    I feel like the milestones for the featured champion as a 3* and 4* are too high compared to the basic champ arenas. There's also the issue on an imbalance with the point system. It feels like if you dont have a 6* roster of at least 25+ then you might as well not try and place in the arenas. That's just my personal opinion.
  • Options
    BegleBegle Posts: 1
    I think that the arenas should be different based on your title. So like Cavalier and Thronebreaker players will get the 6* arena, Uncollected will get a 5* arena and below that can be 4* arenas.
  • Options
    DH_forum_1DH_forum_1 Posts: 81
    GreatSifu said:

Begle said:

I think that the arenas should be different based on your title. So like Cavalier and Thronebreaker players will get the 6* arena, Uncollected will get a 5* arena and below that can be 4* arenas.

Begle said:

Absolutely not. Im thronebreaker and I only have 17 6 stars not enough to handle these new arenas
    I have 50 6* and it doesn't make this setup any better. In addition, my 6* roster is almost all boring to use. I really miss using my dozens of R5s to do arena with but they're irrelevant now
  • Options
    KingdalmarKingdalmar Posts: 1
    I think kabam need to find another way to set the arena's, the new system is not going to work for everyone and it seems kinda favours the biggest acconts more than the whole community I understands kabam want to make the players with big accounts happy n all but I'm sure they can do it without putting the rest of us down or through hell lol just saying.
  • Options
    TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 ★★★
    Lmao did Kabam also remove the beginner and intermediate brackets ???

Can someone confirm this cause if it's true then that future of mcoc dev diary needs to be ripped off
  • Options
    Srizzo00Srizzo00 Posts: 27
    In general, I'm happy with the upgrade from PHC to Grandmaster shards in the arena milestones except for one thing - since you are making fewer PHCs available, the class Advancement solo events should now be updated to give points for opening GM crystals, and not just PHCs and the basic star-level crystals.
This discussion has been closed.