**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MR NEGATIVE COUNTER IN CAV EQ

BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Any useful counter for Mr.Negative?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Nick Fury has been doin wonders
  • Options

Nick Fury has been doin wonders

I font have nick fury... Any other options which can be useful?? An option that can Maybe counter the reverse control.
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I know that KM would help with the evade if you can react fast enough to hit him after his specials. I mostly used Apoc though.
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Falcon has been really good. AA with White Mags prefight as well. Emma with Mysterio synergy should technically work if you stay in diamond form
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    MCOC noob suggests these champs with demo, you can visit his YT for reference.

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    AA with a Mags prefight soloed him everytime for me
  • Options
    Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Professor X counters the reverse controls. Nick fury as mentioned. Falcon can counter the evade and do damage without knocking him down.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    Unless there are specific nodes working against him in Cav EQ I would think that Night Thrasher would be Taylor-made for him:

Class Advantage
    Can generate power through Dexing
    Ready access to Disorient debuff, which removes Dark Energy
    Medium attacks can't be evaded.
  • Options
    I will try to fo it with falcon then. Only champ which i have among all these options
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    I used professor x with white magneto synergy....works great..!!! Also if you are doing exploration activate mutant power booster with professor x and enjoy the destruction...!!!
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Bzee said:

Any useful counter for Mr.Negative?

This is how i fight him... When I knock him down... Just parry/heavy and don't try to dex or intercept because reverse controls just messes with my mind ... That's pretty much it.
  • Options
    AlexMeyersAlexMeyers Posts: 25
    I just used colossuss
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    personally I used NF with white mags pre-fight to go past him with brute force (and there are others like colossus), but you can also use champions immune to reverse control (Prof. X, Sinister, Mysterio+Emma), champion that can remove the delirium debuff (vision aarkus, mole man, kingpin and Daredevil Hong Kong) or champions that can infict a disorient debuff (masacre, night trasher, ronin). I didn't listed all possible solutions, just the ones that came to my mind ^_^
    another thing to keep in mind is that the Evade/Unstoppable node isn't really a problem, because if Mr. Negative dashes back he removes all buffs on himself ^_^
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Psylocke if you know how to use her and lock his power at 0
  • Options
    Colossus and falcon worked great... Thanks guys
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I used masacre
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

Falcon has been really good. AA with White Mags prefight as well. Emma with Mysterio synergy should technically work if you stay in diamond form

Along with these, found NF to be really good as well. Like I didn't even use specials, just kept hitting. So he never got the evade charges.