**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Will 6 star blade ever going to be added?

Barri8Barri8 Posts: 108
I mean, I don’t think blade would break the game or anything, it’s not like quake, so I don’t see why kabam wouldn’t add him to the pool.

Comments

• Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 920 ★★★★
    I think he will eventually. Lots of 6* champs have been added recently. Rogue, Gwenpool, Medusa, Archangel, etc.
  • Barri8Barri8 Posts: 108
    Medusa is available as a 6 star??
    I dont think she's in the basic pool but she's in your character inventory as a 6* now
    Ohh so whenever a champ is added to the inventory it means they'll come out?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 2,860 ★★★★★

I dont think she's in the basic pool but she's in your character inventory as a 6* now

She wont be in any crystals for a while unless it means theres gonna be an arena for her?
    I mean I just saw iceman was in the inventory for over a year now, so maybe they are only adding old champs as 6 stars in the featured pool.
    Bendy said:

She wont be in any crystals for a while unless it means theres gonna be an arena for her?
    Most likely they'll first put her in a special Cav crystal bundle in the unit store or added to the feature 6* crystal sometime in the future.
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    6star blade will be awesomely awesome ❤️🔥