**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Community choice arena - is it just me?

Kabam, im not being funny but who is going to spend time grinding 1.6mil for that arena and those really meagre rewards on offer. Think u may need to lower the milestone figures to entice people to take part or increase the possible earnings.

Comments

• TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★
    It's basically same format as catalyst arena and very easy to get the milestones.
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Typhoon said:

It's basically same format as catalyst arena and very easy to get the milestones.

Easy to get...

...IF you have the time and champs to do it, but with the reverse-QOL “improvements” made to the other arenas, that is unlikely except for a small subset of players or for those who have completely given up on the other ones out of frustration or disgust.

It’s just another tone-deaf move from Kabam, who probably thought the arena changes last week were going to be embraced by the community only to find they were sadly mistaken.

• dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Can anyone link the original thread/post made by Kabam for me...can't find it...
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    Kabam really trying to make me do arena just for ant man to win anyways 😒
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    Creative idea. Wish it was more than PHC shards but that's fine.
  • MrddrMrddr Posts: 108

NoOnexRO said:

Kabam, you have your votes in the Forum. I'm not gonna spend my time in this arena as long as the 'rewards' are a joke for 2021.

That's fair. You don't have to if you don't want to. This was meant as a bonus event for anybody that wants to take part. If you don't want to take part, you don't have to.
    I feel like you could spice up the milestones instead of Premium shards. Maybe something like cavalier shards more units I don't know but we have absolutely nothing exiting just as the latest arena. Everything has been going bad for free 2 play players lately. I am speaking for players who play arena and doesn't have extended 6 star roster. I mean progressing player miike who are the majority in this game. I think you should consider them a little bit more.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    While I agree that 1.6 million points is a joke to get nothing but PHC shards, no one has to go for the higher milestones at all.

If you only go for 350,000 points, you get 4 Votes, 2500 battlechips, and 30 units. And you are missing out only on 2 votes.

Summoner's trial has 300,000 point milestone giving a cumulative 42 units and 4k battlechips. That is more rewards for less work, but overall, this being a one time arena, having an extra avenue to get additional units and battlechips is ultimately fine.