**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Recent evade issue

Is anyone else just recently getting clipped when they try to evade? This only became an issue about a week ago

Comments

• CuntessaCuntessa Posts: 69
    Its like I don't have a dexterity mastery
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    I've been waiting for someone to post about this since I am jailed atm due to fighting for champions just standing/not responding to be able to comment. No matter how far back I am I can't dodge Spiderman's sp1 anymore. Always dodge the first but never the 2nd anymore. Use to be be able to always dodge Venom's 2nd special as well. Dash is just so terribly off or the enemy is somehow faster than u can even dash anymore. It's friggin ridiculous. It's instinct to do it because WE KNOW WE CAN! So how come now all of a sudden for the past 2 weeks or so I haven't been able to dodge any kind of fast moving projectiles. Or even half of the specials I KNOW I am capable of doing. But when you're doing arena for hours. Fighting those same champs and can NEVER do it anymore.... Something is wrong.
  • Yeah im having issues with evade and parry again. Its probably been about a day or two since ive realize it. And sometimes i wont rush for a attack. My guy will just stand there swinging. Its starting to get a little frustrating.
  • Also a lot of lag again the last couple of days
  • Oh and heavy attacks too when im not doing it.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    lol these "recent" evade issues
    lol
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    The dash back distance also seems to have been reduced. Previously two dashes could evade venom's second. Now it's takes 3-4.
  • RykerRyker Posts: 45
    I have posted this elsewhere:

This is how the fight mechanics work for me now. I attempt evade, but my evade is regularly over run. I can’t dash back far enough, fast enough to avoid getting hit. I try to rely on parry, which works most the time, but parry timing seems to be way off. If I’m supposed to parry sooner or later, Kabam needs to warn us that they are opening or closing the parry window, if it’s smaller now, be honest about it. And lastly, and how this pertains to this thread. W/o parry and evade I am forced to block. And hold block. And the opponent’s heavy is so fast that it can’t be avoided and evaded half the time. The heavies come as though the game knows I have invariably run out of options and I’m forced to hold block to eat a heavy. And I get it, maybe sometimes I’m not fast enough. But the players know when we are being screwed, I’ve played this game since it came out. The heavy is thrown before I know I have to block to avoid damage. Smart AI is not “knowing” what I am doing, but being smart enough to predict what I will do. And if Kabam is caught cheating and making it so the AI “knows” my action before I do, they could be in a world of trouble because they are collecting money under the assumption the game is designed fair. Please don’t let me find out that Kabam is taking the physical inputs from the screen, and then countering as a response automatically. Again, that would be cheating.

What I havent said yet though is the ranges that Kabam has been playing with is truly messed up as well. As players we develop a keen sense of range. When did these enemies get full screen heavy attacks!!!?? Its ridiculous. And its funny too, every time it happens the game kind of glitches where you cant evade it either, like the heavy was pre-planned to land somewhere in the AI. I'm just really getting sick of this!