**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to R5?

I have a 4* Scarlet Witch and 4* Dr. Voodoo, both duped, and 3 Mystic T4CC. I use both on my quest team, and on AQ and AW I recently substituted SW for Voodoo, but I am not sure if it was a good call. So, who to rank?

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Voodoo. More reliable IMO
  • Scarlet Witch! She has a awesome SP2 and she can debuff!
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Voodoo. SW relies wayy too much on RNG.
  • What’s RNG?
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Random # generator, slang for randomness of PHC pulls or what effect (if any) SW gets when she crits. You may or may not get power lock or stun when you need it. Voodoo you can control power, ability accuracy, and buff/debuff time definitively depending on how you use specials, but you know what you;re going to get with him.
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    I'd go Voodoo.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I have no experience with Voodoo and don't know what SW was like before 12.0, but I can say that SW now is still a very solid champ. I don't use her for her stun-lock or power control (I have other champs for that), just pure crushing ability on a day to day basis. I find her nullify is what makes her truly great, her regen and debuffs are just icing on the cake.

If I need to do specific things in quests or AW, I bring champs designed for those.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    3ul3r wrote: »
    Voodoo 100%. Go learn to use him, and you will want to delete this post. Google Seatins video to learn. imo.

Lol. You may be right, I only use Voodoo for couple of weeks now and still mess up when using specials and going wrong with the even/odds combo. I use SW for quite some time now, I am much more at ease with her, that's why I hesitate. I think I will rank Voodoo. Like you said, I have the feeling when I am more at ease with him he will be more useful.