**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No 6* drop rate in Preview Bundles for Mr. Negative

Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion

As you can see there is no drop rate in the bundles in the unit store or for the summoner sigil single crystal. Can anyone confirm there is a 6* in the reel at least for these crystals?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    I saw him in the reel.
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131

Same for me.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I bought the sigil one and I'm pretty sure I saw NO 6* Mr. Negative in the reel and I let it spin out.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    He in the real
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    benshb said:

The hope is lost....

Maybe only the sigil ones are bugged?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

They (the developers) have confirmed the reel isn’t “real” and it’s just something to watch.

I saw him in the reel.

The reel is for entertainment purposes yes but it still displays the champs available in the crystal. It doesn't have any bearing on who you pull though.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    I didn't pull Mr. Neg, but I did awaken my 6-star X-23, which in fact is better for me anyway.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Not what I wanted, but I'll take it.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I know its very low odds in general, but is it better/same odds of this Preview bundle compared to the Feature (Eg. The crystal that will have Mister Negative / Shang Chi) to get a 5/6-star Mister Negative?
    altavista said:

I know its very low odds in general, but is it better/same odds of this Preview bundle compared to the Feature (Eg. The crystal that will have Mister Negative / Shang Chi) to get a 5/6-star Mister Negative?

Same Rates.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    blurblot said:

altavista said:

Same Rates.
    Actually, the drop rates on the early access crystals appear to be the lower, previous rates on Featured Cavs. Comparison of the Preview Bundle crystal drop rate with that of the current Featured Cav for iBom.

wait not the odin thing again
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    blurblot said:

altavista said:

Same Rates.
    Actually, the drop rates on the early access crystals appear to be the lower, previous rates on Featured Cavs. Comparison of the Preview Bundle crystal drop rate with that of the current Featured Cav for iBom.

Re runs of champions have higher drop rates
    blurblot said:

altavista said:

Same Rates.

Hmm....thanks for bringing that to my attention. I thought they were the same.