Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

where's my iso?

SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 124
edited May 19 in General Discussion
4* shang chi dupe in arena isn't giving iso.

SCREENSHOT

Iso was the only reason i grinded this terrible arena ...just claimed the milestone but i checked my stash and it shows last gain was of basic iso 2 hours ago.

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Arenas give ISO?
    I thought they used to give only '1 sig'.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Arenas give ISO?
    I thought they used to give only '1 sig'.

featured arena champs (not basic,it is explicitly mentioned) give iso...in the old arena i always got the iso from duping the 3 stars from the last milestone.
    My bad, I never grind arenas. All I've heard until now was ' We get only 1 sig'.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,144 ★★★
    You do realize that you lose more by only focusing on 3* arena just for the sake of ISO when you net more on focusing on those PHC shards as it can give you more duplicated champions than just ONE champion?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 2,007 ★★★★
    edited May 19
    Theres a bug that is making featured act like a basic its been giving 1 sig for months and only way to get the full dup iso and shards is via support

Esit: kabam just doesnt know it gives 1 sig but needs fixing as its been months since it gave 1 sig from arena since the milestone featured as a 3 was added