**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

KM vs Ronin

So i got 5* ronin and km, i have only 5 5* champs and only corvus is ranked (the other two are spidey and dormammu)

I want to rank up one of the two, im at the start of act 5
Who should i rank? Tia

KM vs Ronin 41 votes

KM (killmonger)
78%
SaiyanLvernon15UnsilentPlayer_SlasherpseudosaneHeattblasttStarKillerVIIMysterioblurblotVoltolosKoiBoy18DjinRamadaRockypantherxKill_GreyEtjamaPrentexte_dua_shumSarvanga1_Berjibs 32 votes
Ronin
21%
MegaSkater67TerraMostWantedKDSuperFlash10EdeuinkMaxwell24MasterpuffScrubhanWill3808 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    KM (killmonger)
    In b4 masterpuff votes for ronin
  • Options
    Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    KM (killmonger)
    A reliable True Strike can help with lots of Act 5.
    Ronin has better damage, but requires some effort to master the stance switching and all, and he doesn't really offer much utility to make up for that.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    KM (killmonger)
    KM has a lot more utility and you’ve got all the damage you need from CG
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    KM (killmonger)
    Km is a utility powerhouse, far better than ronin in that regard, ronin has a bit more damage but he’s not a hard enough hitter for him to be used over other damage dealers
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    KM (killmonger)
    Qualification: Ronin overall is the much stronger option BUT given where you seem to be in the game, KM will pay instant dividends and clear a ton of content for you.

Ronin gameplay is more complex but KM combination of 1) infinite True Strike (negates evade and auto-block) and 2) Indestructible charges on SP2 (lets you eat an enemy SP3) are game-changers for mid-tier progression.

As a bonus, KM will also greatly improve your intercept skills as you will want to avoid parrying after SP2 to keep those indestructible charges.

Have fun with KM!
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    KM (killmonger)
    Ronin Pros:

Better DPS throughout the fights
    Ability Acc reduction
    Perfect Block
    Evades to save you
    Debuff Shrug is more reliable

KM Pros:

Evade, Auto Block and resistance counter
    Invincibility charges that are frekin silly good as he can tank infinite SP3s and other attacks
    MUCH higher health and armor to survive longer coupled with the Invincibility charges
    Base crit resist may not seem like much, till you're getting slapped and they get much less or no crits from it
    1 SP3 has the possibility to catch up or surpass the DPS of Ronin in longer fights
    KM's synergies are much better than Ronin's. The Void, BPCW and BP add a ton to KM

Overall I'd say KM does more in the long run and especially now with the New BP synergy that makes KM's damage more consistent and have more total output. Nothing in Act 6 or 7 will survive a 15 bleed followed by a +30 Bleed SP3 from KM if we're talking damage and he's more sustainable as well with better utility that are much easier to pick from.

• Options
    Pacha512Pacha512 Posts: 32
    Thanks for everyone! Guess it will be km
This discussion has been closed.