**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

PSA on the cav side quest 10% t5cc objective

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
I wanted to post this to let everyone know that you don’t have to do the entire quest with 4* skill champions. Only the Shang chi boss. Here’s the team I used and you can see that I have done the objective. I’ve only run the quest once.

Have a great rest of your day everyone!

Comments

• SteveMSteveM Posts: 188
    Yessir. The only 4* I had on my team was Hit Monkey and he smoked that fight
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    My 5/50 GP Ægon and Blade made quick work of everything. Happy that the SC boss was easy.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    @Will3808 Could you use somebody else and take Shang-chi down to 10%, and do the rest with a 4* skill champion?
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★

@Will3808 Could you use somebody else and take Shang-chi down to 10%, and do the rest with a 4* skill champion?

Yes. you can do that.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

@Fear_of_Clowns2099 i haven’t tested this myself but I’ve heard from multiple people that this works.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

@Fear_of_Clowns2099 i haven’t tested this myself but I’ve heard from multiple people that this works.
    I did it all three times. Took him to 5%-10% with ramped up CMM and finished him with 4* Crossbones.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Thanks mate; went through the whole thing with 4*s. Not that it'd matter, as I didn't see the 'skill' part and have been scratching my head.

Lazy skimming strikes again.