**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will it ever return?

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
Mutant treasure Island. Legendary difficulty=15k five star shards, 3k six star shards, 5 star awakening gem crystal, 5 star signature stone crystal, platinumpool pictures and much more.
Epic difficulty-1k six star shards, 10k five star shards, platinumpool pictures, legendary crystal, 5 star awakwneing gem crystal, 5 star featured hero crystal.
Al of the rewards were path rewards. Will we get them back?@Kabam

Comments

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    I am not complaining about this event but I really have a wish that it returns back
  • Options
    aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147

Look at the positive sides of what we have. This month literally gives 8.5k 6 star shards, 3 5 star hand-to-hand crystals (maybe a grandmaster or cavalier crystal along with it).
    Isn't there only 2.

• Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★

Look at the positive sides of what we have. This month literally gives 8.5k 6 star shards, 3 5 star hand-to-hand crystals (maybe a grandmaster or cavalier crystal along with it).

And we are thinking on where to use the potions
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    edited May 2021

2 actually and the champion pool ain't much exciting either
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

2 until now my friends, but if we get the shards from the side quest and the login calendar, which is due sooner, we will surely be able to open another.
    I agree the champ pool is one of the most upsetting things to look at, and the reason they give about the pool too, but yeah, I guess even still the 8.5k 6 star shards make this event pretty good.
  • Options
    LeoZed said:

And we are thinking on where to use the potions
    Hmm, maybe the last 2 quests? :D
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

2 until now my friends, but if we get the shards from the side quest and the login calendar, which is due sooner, we will surely be able to open another.
    I agree the champ pool is one of the most upsetting things to look at, and the reason they give about the pool too, but yeah, I guess even still the 8.5k 6 star shards make this event pretty good.
    The Calander shards are for the Cavs and Grandmaster Crystal. Not the 5* one
  • Options

Isn't there only 2.

By the end of the month, we'd have another hopefully.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    This event is very similar tbh, all path rewards