**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7.2 is great! Kudos Kabam!

at0mat0m Posts: 92
Loved the new chapter and the quests. Did my initial completion and Gwenmaster was the only fight that needed revives! Super fun and great rewards! I hadn’t been too fond of story quests up until act 7 was launched and I’m happy to see the excitement stay alive. Thank you for this great piece of content!

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

I think it's total BS that you need to beat the Gwenmaster to get completion, it's ridiculous considering the lack of reward increases. They could have at the very least doubled the sig stones and increased the T5CC selector by a minimum of 10%. I won't drop a single unit on this contentout of spite. If I need revives, it's getting done when I'm stocked up again.

You literally just have to intercept over and over and you can beat her. I used warlock and she didn’t even go into 2 of the phases haha.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Etm34 said:

I think it's total BS that you need to beat the Gwenmaster to get completion, it's ridiculous considering the lack of reward increases. They could have at the very least doubled the sig stones and increased the T5CC selector by a minimum of 10%. I won't drop a single unit on this contentout of spite. If I need revives, it's getting done when I'm stocked up again.

You literally just have to intercept over and over and you can beat her. I used warlock and she didn’t even go into 2 of the phases haha.
    Not only that but you can bring in 2 new champs with full health before you even fight her. And tbh 2 shotting this boss ain’t even hard, I did it on my first try and the only thing I had seen was the MSD solo with doom
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

Etm34 said:

Not only that but you can bring in 2 new champs with full health before you even fight her. And tbh 2 shotting this boss ain’t even hard, I did it on my first try and the only thing I had seen was the MSD solo with doom
    I am 100% 7.1 I haven't done 7.2 yet but she looks really fun to play against and not that hard.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Good joke, should we also not have to beat the grandmaster to finish act 6 or the 400 pi star lord to beat act 1?