Thronebreaker Rank-up

ragnarok_947ragnarok_947 Posts: 620 ★★★★
Thanks to the side quest I was able to get the final 2% frags to form a Mystic T5CC. My options were duped JF, Morningstar, Loki, Sasquatch and Mojo and after a due consideration I decided to rank up this furball. Thoughts?

Comments

• ragnarok_947ragnarok_947 Posts: 620 ★★★★

Cool. That health man😶😮

ikr, even though I've got just a single mastery point in vitality, his hp is crazy high.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 5,505 ★★★★★
    That’s a solid TB rankup. Beefy lad!

Congrats!

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

That’s a solid TB rankup. Beefy lad!

Congrats!

Dr. Zola

Thank you mister doctor.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 96
    Same situation...but I "only" had Doom to consider. So nice to be done with chasing Thronebreaker.

Same situation...but I "only" had Doom to consider. So nice to be done with chasing Thronebreaker.

Tbh there's nothing much to consider if it's Doom.

@ragnarok_947 Congratulations on becoming TB, Awesome accomplisment!

Much thanks :)
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

54K..... wait I've seen this somewhere............

IT'S THE HP EQUAL TO BOOSTED QUEST/WAR DEFENDERS!

haha, can't wait to put him in the aw boss node.
    Beefy boy getting Steroids? Can't wait to see what the Health pool looks like!
  • TRONG94TRONG94 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Congrats on becoming TB. He is my first rank 3 as well. He is no Doom or Claire but he is near there. I use him a lot, way more than my 5/65 Sorcerer. In fact, I didnt use Sorc at all in Act 7 and Mystic Cav EQ. But my Sasquatch does see a lot of content. That guy can't die and hits like Sunspot.
    TRONG94 said:

Congrats on becoming TB. He is my first rank 3 as well. He is no Doom or Claire but he is near there. I use him a lot, way more than my 5/65 Sorcerer. In fact, I didnt use Sorc at all in Act 7 and Mystic Cav EQ. But my Sasquatch does see a lot of content. That guy can't die and hits like Sunspot.

Thanks. Crazy damage aside I really enjoy his animations and play-style. Simple yet effective.