**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier Master

Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

Here in this Objective it states that we have to defeat Shang Chi with a 4* Skill champion. I know its 2 week until the 3rd chapter unlocks but i have 2 questions
1. Do we have to bring an All 4* team to the quest or all other fights can be done without 4*s.?
2. Can we drop Shang Chi to like 2-3% health using our other champions and deal the last remaining health with 4* Skill champion? Will that work?

Although it won't be much of a problem since we get revives and pots for the side quest and I can surely do the remaining quests ItemLess, and can use all my revs and pots on ShangChi Quest but it would be helpful if someone can answer these questions.

Comments

• Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Curious about this also but if it's like the rest of 4star challenges, you will need a team of 5 4star skill Champs, if not then will be too easy
  • Options
    Oh, Now if anyone has calculated the total amount of special Revives and Pots we can get, please drop em here. Im too lazy to calculate lol
  • Options
    Bdot13Bdot13 Posts: 77
    edited May 2021
    Clarification on this would be appreciated Kabam. Cheers.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★

You will likely need a full team of it. Otherwise the objective won't trigger

It doesn’t said need to be 4 star only with it do said in the offer one but do believe it full 4 star
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★

1. Do we have to bring an All 4* team to the quest or all other fights can be done without 4*s.?
    2. Can we drop Shang Chi to like 2-3% health using our other champions and deal the last remaining health with 4* Skill champion? Will that work?

The previous 4* challenges for objectives are that every team member has to be a 4*, which would logically make this the same. No cheesing with a few 6* champs and letting the 4* do the kill shot.

This also has the additional stipulation that the whole team also needs to be Skill class.

In short, a team of 4* skill champions.

• Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    I thought it meant that we only have to take out the boss with a 4* champ. Otherwise, I feel like it would read “Complete the final round of the tournament 3 times using only 4* skill champions”. The way it reads now makes me think you can have whatever champs you want for the rest of the quest as long as you finish Shang Chi off with a 4* Skill.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

I thought it meant that we only have to take out the boss with a 4* champ. Otherwise, I feel like it would read “Complete the final round of the tournament 3 times using only 4* skill champions”. The way it reads now makes me think you can have whatever champs you want for the rest of the quest as long as you finish Shang Chi off with a 4* Skill.

If you can swap champs mid quest then it could work.
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    The wording makes me feel it'll be like the legendary quest of the Odin event, where you had to just fight a stacked mangog
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    It says in brackets only 4 star skill champs key word being the only

Edit also wording is weird but every 4 star challenge we had was only them allowed to be used and not for the final fight so do it like every other 4 star challenge
  • Options
    Thanks for help everyone. Cheers.
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    It read like this-

Use any champ rating for the quest until the final boss. Final boss must be defeated with 4*’s ONLY.

🤔
  • Options
    Kushyclouds92Kushyclouds92 Posts: 25
    I ran this quest 3x with all 4* champions, and it doesnt register. Must be another bug.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I ran this quest 3x with all 4* champions, and it doesnt register. Must be another bug.

Try with a skill champ defeating him.
  • Options
    Kushyclouds92Kushyclouds92 Posts: 25
    Ha! That would be helpful wouldnt it, my bad I didnt read properly haha.