**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R4 materials

Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
Does anyone else get rubbed the wrong way by the T3A offer today? Idk I just don’t know how to feel as someone who ain’t a whale when they give you only 2250 T3A shards for exploring 7.2 and then the next day offer you 5 times as much T3A shards for 200 dollars.

Comments

• Options
    CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297
    If it’s 900 or so for just the t3a ( if you could buy enough to form one) I can’t help but wonder what the t6b will cost when those are in upcoming offers.

Sucks knowing that they value rank 4 champs at untold thousands of dollars. A year of college or a new car perhaps? Nah, I’ll rank a champ that I have to agree is valueless in the tos instead. Lol
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    I’m disappointed in how there selling them just like that’s
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    It definitely turned me off from buying the offer at the end of 7.2. I was for sure going to pick it up, now I will likely pass.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,022 ★★★★★
    Does no one remember when T5B was introduced?
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,108 ★★★★★
    Does anyone know the total amount in game now? My total fragments of 0 on each so far don’t tell me much. But I know we’ve had spring cleaning, deals, carinas challenges, and 7.2 exploration
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    always a steep steep price to be a super early adopter, i didn't buy any of the t5b deals when they came out, won't be buying any of these either
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

Does no one remember when T5B was introduced?

There was a defrinds tier5b was sold after u gotten at least 2 rigth now it who hav the most money to get it and that’s stick.

• Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I’ll be laughing a year from now with my R4 thinking of the people that buy offers like these. Kabam needs to run a game somehow. Gotta give people what they what for cash first has been the ideology of this game for years. I don’t mind it.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

I’ll be laughing a year from now with my R4 thinking of the people that buy offers like these. Kabam needs to run a game somehow. Gotta give people what they what for cash first has been the ideology of this game for years. I don’t mind it.

Even when It comes to console games I always wait. I picked up avengers for like $20 bucks, thank goodness lol.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    It will still be awhile before 6* r4 because u need 3 T6BC and 3 T3A catalyst
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Texas_11 said:

Even when It comes to console games I always wait. I picked up avengers for like $20 bucks, thank goodness lol.
    That's definitely way too much. I played it 2 times and then had no interest in picking it up again lol
    Imagine spending 190m to make the game of the century ,and your players stop playing it in two weeks 😂.

• Options
    TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    What the slice is T3A?