**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Options for 7.2 mix-master path

Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Who did you guys use for the mix-master path inn 7.2.6? I'm thinking vision aarkus and red magneto(for the metal champions), but what are some other options?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    Corvus, NF, and Emma. Brought 5* and 6* doom for gwenmaster.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I just use my CAIW and his perfect block wherever I can. Will probably use him when I get to that quest.
  • Options
    QuattrucciQuattrucci Posts: 160 ★★
    Just Quake it
  • Options
    Des99Des99 Posts: 117 ★★
    ghost and falcon
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I think nobody has done it just yet.

I actually did this path with dr doom/anihilus/mr. fantastic.

You need to consider the node which gives the defender icefrost (I think) when you armor break and stunned oponnent so just parry and heavy.

The only one who makes it kind of hard is emma frost, but I haven't much trouble to be honest.

Plus, doom is an excelent choice for gwenmaster.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    YoMoves said:

Mole Man does not need to know your location

Mole Man is always aware of your location

dang, i forgot about my r4 mole man. I'm sorry moleman
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse w/cable
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Medusa, Falcon, AA
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Ghost I used
  • Options
    HarryBoschHarryBosch Posts: 78

YoMoves said:

you sure moleman can bypass mixmaster? i tried him during the cav monthly and champs kept evading so i went back to falcon
  • Options
    AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Other than quake & ghost... Vision aarkus, nick furry, falcon, doom (mix master is not that hard as compare to unblockable, at least for me), sorcerer supreme, bwcv.. are good for that lane
    I personally used aarkus, capiw, sorcerer supreme, bwcv and professor x for that lane
  • Options
    AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    GarrettN said:

Just Quake it

I feel like 5* quake is getting less and less practical as the health pools start climbing to the current point. Quaking for so long means you might start making little mistakes and losing health (at least at my skill level; I’m sure there’s perfect quakers) but combine that with the beneficial nodes for 6* and their improved base stats at R2 and 3, I just am finding less reason to get her out nowadays.
    Then you aren't a quaker.. people use her for entire lane + main boss in act6&7 regardless of how much time it takes (suicides+boost are enough)... You are asking about 6* quake? In my opinion ban her for aw,aq and any story quest (specially act 6 & 7) or add true strike as a global node for act6 & 7
  • Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Prof x was who I used. And ramping him up before gwenmaster just makes that final fight a lot easier
  • Options
    DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★

YoMoves said:

you sure moleman can bypass mixmaster? i tried him during the cav monthly and champs kept evading so i went back to falcon
    he can, you just have to trigger frenzy below 10 monster mass, thus he keeps his true accuracy
  • Options
    24012401 Posts: 47
    GarrettN said:

Just Quake it

I feel like 5* quake is getting less and less practical as the health pools start climbing to the current point. Quaking for so long means you might start making little mistakes and losing health (at least at my skill level; I’m sure there’s perfect quakers) but combine that with the beneficial nodes for 6* and their improved base stats at R2 and 3, I just am finding less reason to get her out nowadays.
    nah i could quake act 7 after a week of learning its not that hard
  • Options
    24012401 Posts: 47
    1) quake
    2) ghost
    3) moleman/falcon

that was my team and then i brought claire for the gwenmaster
  • Options
    Lucky7LucianoLucky7Luciano Posts: 76
    Just bring CG w/ ProxMid. They can’t evade after the true strike for entire path. Very easy completion. Problem solved.
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Full Ghost synergy team
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★
    Spider gwen and she hulk
  • Options
    Gildenlow said:

I think nobody has done it just yet.

I actually did this path with dr doom/anihilus/mr. fantastic.

You need to consider the node which gives the defender icefrost (I think) when you armor break and stunned oponnent so just parry and heavy.

The only one who makes it kind of hard is emma frost, but I haven't much trouble to be honest.

Plus, doom is an excelent choice for gwenmaster.

Why is Doom great for Gwenmaster? Can you explain please
  • Options

YoMoves said:

he can, you just have to trigger frenzy below 10 monster mass, thus he keeps his true accuracy
    So I have to be below 10 monster mass or I should be above 10 monster mass? My strategy with Moleman is I heavy heavy to get to 20 and then I fight. Is that not the right strategy?
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer did the path SUPER well.
  • Options
    DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★

YoMoves said:

So I have to be below 10 monster mass or I should be above 10 monster mass? My strategy with Moleman is I heavy heavy to get to 20 and then I fight. Is that not the right strategy?
    You have to trigger frenzy while below 10 monster mass, thus u have frenzy and true accuracy together and then you can stack up to 20 monster mass while frenzy is active
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

domino trinity? parry+heavy

every 10 hits they get armor up, every armor up they are unblockable so itd be hard to heavy