**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Quest: New Enlistment Flow and Schedule Changes

Comments

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Who has full glory but nothing at all to spend it on?
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Honestly, the move was very good. Give folks most of the rewards that we would be getting for the missed week. But again, the lack of communication might make it a mess. Getting 10k+ glory from milestones and then around 1.5 from ranked rewards gives you ~11.5-12k glory. Noone will want to spend that in a week given the rising costs once you buy anything in the store.
    Really needed to communicate on this, and the lack of response isn't helping.
  • Options
    Im sitting at 13k glory, and i spend ~5k every week to make space for the rewards. How am i supposed to spend 12K?
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Honestly, the move was very good. Give folks most of the rewards that we would be getting for the missed week. But again, the lack of communication might make it a mess. Getting 10k+ glory from milestones and then around 1.5 from ranked rewards gives you ~11.5-12k glory. Noone will want to spend that in a week given the rising costs once you buy anything in the store.

The way I look at this is, we are basically getting free glory for not doing anything for a week. The higher costs are correct, but you are saving ticket costs, potions and revives if you die and the stress if you have any of playing. Kabam could have easily said, pay twice for twice the rewards and we would be justified in asking for am increase in glory cap. But with this, we can basically spend additional glory till we hit the cap and claim it later.

Also, we were getting 3400 glory for 1 week I think. Now we are getting 10500 glory for 1 week. That's 3 times the glory, so you can spend some additional glory at an extra cost. It's a very pro player move considering some of the decisions lately.
    I'm not saying that the additional glory isn't a help. It is, and Kudos to them for it.
    But if you see the initial post fork Kabam says, they'll keep us informed about the additional glory and what not 'closer to when AQ is returning'. All I'm saying is that without additional time to collect, if they had informed us before AQ start as was supposed to happen, then we had time to break open the glory over 3 sessions. Last week, this week and the next.
    Also, 10.5k glory is additional, but you're not considering next week's ranked rewards glory and T5B/T2A and honor rewards. So the additional glory is just to compensate.
    Again, it's not a bad thing done by Kabam. It's a move that is good for us. I like the fact that they're taking a week off AQ to check the new system. Just feel that more communication would have helped a long way.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

The way I look at this is, we are basically getting free glory for not doing anything for a week. The higher costs are correct, but you are saving ticket costs, potions and revives if you die and the stress if you have any of playing. Kabam could have easily said, pay twice for twice the rewards and we would be justified in asking for am increase in glory cap. But with this, we can basically spend additional glory till we hit the cap and claim it later.

Also, we were getting 3400 glory for 1 week I think. Now we are getting 10500 glory for 1 week. That's 3 times the glory, so you can spend some additional glory at an extra cost. It's a very pro player move considering some of the decisions lately.
    I'm not saying that the additional glory isn't a help. It is, and Kudos to them for it.
    But if you see the initial post fork Kabam says, they'll keep us informed about the additional glory and what not 'closer to when AQ is returning'. All I'm saying is that without additional time to collect, if they had informed us before AQ start as was supposed to happen, then we had time to break open the glory over 3 sessions. Last week, this week and the next.
    Also, 10.5k glory is additional, but you're not considering next week's ranked rewards glory and T5B/T2A and honor rewards. So the additional glory is just to compensate.
    Again, it's not a bad thing done by Kabam. It's a move that is good for us. I like the fact that they're taking a week off AQ to check the new system. Just feel that more communication would have helped a long way.
    Additional information is always good. But I think we can manage it. Regarding glory, 2 weeks of glory at 500 mill comes to 6800 glory over 2 cycles only for peak milestones. We are getting 10500 glory which is significantly higher. I have not checked the map crystals and the other resources.
  • Options
    LordPSN said:

I have a doubt. Suppose we arranged AQ to start automatically for the whole duration with pre defined Modifiers. But after day 1, if we didn't like the current Modifiers, can we change the Modifiers for day 2 or not?

Yep, you can change the settings for any Quest that hasn't started yet.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    LordPSN said:

I have a doubt. Suppose we arranged AQ to start automatically for the whole duration with pre defined Modifiers. But after day 1, if we didn't like the current Modifiers, can we change the Modifiers for day 2 or not?

They already addressed this:

• Options
    Sorry, Kabam hadn't replied yet when I was in the process of making my previous post.
  • Options
    Something in this thread in particular seems messed up though, it keeps bringing me back to the top of the page instead of down to the general area of the last post I read.
  • Options
    LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Thanks @Kabam Zibiit and @Crine60 for your clarification!
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Is the glory store going to be reset when the next AQ cycle is supposed to start?
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    QuikPik said:

Is the glory store going to be reset when the next AQ cycle is supposed to start?

Yes. Click on any item and you can see when the purchase limits reset.
  • Options
    Barnzie83Barnzie83 Posts: 22
    So the next AQ was due to be scheduled from 28th May till 2nd June, with the proceeding scheduled from the 5th June to 10th June.
    With the 28th May to 2nd June being cancelled will the next one still be on the 5th or will it be brought forward to the 2nd?
  • Options
    Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    Seems like good changes! The only time lost by any alliance will be time they are sleeping, whether it is at the beginning or middle of AQ, so I don't see a big issue there. Anyway, looking forward to the ease this will put on officers!
  • Options
    N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    I was hoping officer tools would include more. But im not complaining.

Any plans for a participation tracker....
    In the toolbox?

To see average steps people take in AQ.
    Or average ammount of kills in AQ.
    Etc.

Or an alert when someone repeatedly doesnt join AQ's so you dont have to cross reference everyone is the ally to figure out who is leaching.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    I would eat balut...for an easy to view participation tracker & alerts
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Mahalos kabam! for making start energy 6 rather than 4. That was kind of irriating.
    &
    All the new features.
    Mahalos
  • Options
    RaiderbobRaiderbob Posts: 168
    Great idea!

While there will always be inconvenienced alliances in a mass change like this OVERALL it’s an improvement for everyone.

I know we like to complain in this forum but credit where credit is due.... kudos Kabam 👍
  • Options
    Swank777Swank777 Posts: 64
    Honest question kabam. I never understood why aq is designed to be so time consuming. I love this game but not all of it. Aq is not fun it feels like a job alot of guy's retire or quit because of aq feeling like a job. Why don't we want aq to be fun?
  • Options
    CarlyleCarlyle Posts: 17
    @Kabam Zibiit Can you please declare what will happen if I will reach the glory limit? Let say, we will hit 11000 glory togehter after AQ and I have 8000 on account. Will I loose 4000?
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Carlyle said:

@Kabam Zibiit Can you please declare what will happen if I will reach the glory limit? Let say, we will hit 11000 glory togehter after AQ and I have 8000 on account. Will I loose 4000?

Unless they've changed the cap yes you'll lose 4000
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,363 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

Carlyle said:

Unless they've changed the cap yes you'll lose 4000
    Yes, so make sure you don't claim it till you've space in the bank (you've usually for 24 hrs to claim them - there's a timer in the message).

Wait till you get the reward messages; work out how much you need to spend, and make sure none gets wasted.
  • Options

Just spend. I don't know why people are hoarding Glory to begin with. It comes every week.

I dont think you need to spend everything all the time. I like keeping my glory close to full for a rainy day.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Ygt said:

@Kabam Miike , @Kabam Zibiit , @Kabam Porthos , @Kabam Vydious , @Kabam Lyra

Can someone please give us an answer about the glory problem before the store reset?
    - Will we get higher purchase limit?
    - Will the store reset in less than 8 days?
    - Will the deadline for calming will be extended so we can split it to two weeks?
    - will the limit for glory will get higher?

What's going to happen? We need an answer before the store reset so we can buy more now and we won't get stuck with extra glory which will get lost because we reached the glory limit and the purchased limit.

Your unwillingness to give to us an answer so far is ridiculous.

We Need to know!

Your questions are ridiculous. Spend them. What are you hoarding them for? smh. They gave you more than what you earn in 2 weeks. You can but some additional items for additional costs.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 638 ★★★
    Ygt said:

@Kabam Miike , @Kabam Zibiit , @Kabam Porthos , @Kabam Vydious , @Kabam Lyra

Can someone please give us an answer about the glory problem before the store reset?
    - Will we get higher purchase limit?
    - Will the store reset in less than 8 days?
    - Will the deadline for calming will be extended so we can split it to two weeks?
    - will the limit for glory will get higher?

What's going to happen? We need an answer before the store reset so we can buy more now and we won't get stuck with extra glory which will get lost because we reached the glory limit and the purchased limit.

Your unwillingness to give to us an answer so far is ridiculous.

We Need to know!

I agree with this. We should know if the store reset with the new AQ cycle. That would be wrong if it didn’t.