**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is he good? Worthy to rank up?

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
I have sorcer supreme at r4 and 6 star longshot at r1. Is he good to rank up or should I keep him at r1 only? In other words, does he have any utility?

Comments

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    I've heard he's pretty awesome.
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    He is not as crazy as Doom, BWCV, sorcerer supreme, symbiote supreme.
    But he is useful and have really good damage on sp2. My6* rank1 does get used from some time to time. He is immune to coldsnap and armor breaks, which is super useful for some matchups.

I think sorcerer supreme and longshot are far far better than him.
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    I have the 5* at r3 and I use him often for cav eq. Armor break immunity comes in handy from time to time and the coldsnap resistance is free healing. He's very tanky. Might take him to r5 soon
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    I like Sassy. Good damage, good utility. He might not be in the top 5 mystics, but not far off IMO.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    He’s got some nice utility and damage. I’d rank him up a little to have fun with.
  • Options
    LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    So I just parry heavy with him or what?
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    LordPSN said:

So I just parry heavy with him or what?

You'll ideally want to build to Wrath of Tanaraq, which comes from light combo's, so parry, MLLLM would be helpful imo, to build to Wrath sooner. Once in Wrath, his special attacks consume less power, increased block penetration, more combat power rate.

The SP2 is where you get the damage.
    You'd like to stack ruptures for massive MASSIVE damage for him, before using an SP2.
    Ideally, for questing, you might want to have 5-10 ruptures( which by itself is an overkill most of the times), and have Wrath before using the SP2.
    If you play aggressive enough, and the opponent yet doesn't die, you'd get to another SP2 with quite some stacks of ruptures guaranteed by the Wrath.