**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Have five T5BC: - rank 5 two champs?

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,777 ★★★★★
I preface by saying I am moderately skilled and in a dormant alliance. Currently working on Act 6 and commencing work against Crossbones. I am considering whether a rank level will help to reduce revives and potions.

Should I take two champs up to rank 5 (or 1 rank 5 and another rank 2 [6-Star]) to deal with both Act 6.1.5 and 6.1.6 or think longer term (i.e. doing nothing now)?

Namor Sig 200
CAIW Sig 160
Ægon Sig 120 (still have 59 generic & 44 skill sig stones).

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Rank Aegon, use all the skill stones.
    Rank torch as well.

I cant remember who I used on xbones but aegon will get a decent combo up by the time you get there.

• Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Rank 5 torch and cmm. They’ll help you the most.
  • Options
    Nick and corvus imo. Or Sentinel. They will help a lot.
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    First, you have a LOT of great 5* R5 options1 I would definitely invest in them to get Cavalier.

Aegon is a no brainer but as someone mentioned, HT and CMM are huge helps on the Crossbones chapters as they benefit from the unavoidable energy damage on a lot of the nodes
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Go Namor as he is 200 Sig
  • Options
    JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Corvus also an option
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Rank up Medusa for Sentinel then make your decision after he's down. An r4 can do it but it will take much longer
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,777 ★★★★★

Rank Aegon, use all the skill stones.
    Rank torch as well.

I cant remember who I used on xbones but aegon will get a decent combo up by the time you get there.

Glad I did this and Crossbones was done.
    Now I have to wait for T2A to think about R5.