**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Arena Structure Feedback

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    On a positive note, I see the Milestones have changed for the 3* and 4* Champs. That's a plus.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Shan said:

Well technically from an effort standpoint he is not that far if, when you look at rounds:

Old: (if using the ideal champs)
    trials: ~37
    3*: ~37 (if not boosted)
    basic: 43
    featured: 45
    featured 5*: 60
    Total rounds: 222

New: (if using the ideal champs)
    trials: ~55
    basic: ~80
    featured: ~80
    Total rounds: 215

The problem lies in the fact that for this you need a huge amount of 6* champs.
    And you also need to use them twice a day probably. If you do the total of 6 times, you would roughly need 27 teams of 6* champs (81 champs) and there are only few people that have that. And again who has to time to run 27 rounds twice a day. For me it is the evening and early in the morning, but for a lot of people the first round is around lunch time, or in other words, the time they are at work.
    In the old system you could easily build enough teams to only do arena ones a day. And there was only 1 arena, which also had lower milestones, where you might have to play twice a day, but only for around 10 rounds in 1 of those times.

Hope they come up with a good solution, I hope they scale to basic arena back to 5* max. And maybe scale the units up in the trials arena for collected players. Scaling the basic arena back, including the milestones would also give newly uncollected players the chance to get some milestones and maybe go for the basic champions with their roster of 4* and a couple of 5* champs.

The featured is fine as it is, since he also need to look at the future, and that could be the arena a lot of players build their roster up towards.

Well technically from an effort standpoint he is not that far if, when you look at rounds:

Old: (if using the ideal champs)
    trials: ~37
    3*: ~37 (if not boosted)
    basic: 43
    featured: 45
    featured 5*: 60
    Total rounds: 222

New: (if using the ideal champs)
    trials: ~55
    basic: ~80
    featured: ~80
    Total rounds: 215

I didn’t know where these scientists comes from? Bro I didn’t want to be rude but I am breaker of throne and have done 7.1 100% and I have only 39 6* champs now tell me how I am able to complete those 6* arena in 80 streaks? It cost me more than 135 streaks per arena it’s much more time that I was have to used in old

He said ideal champs. I think he means 6 star R2 as an average. 70k per champ *3 champs =210k per round. 210k* 80 rounds will be 16.8 mill. Depending on where your 6 stars are, it may take more or less, so he has approximated that.
    P.S: I think you mean Thronebreaker and not Breaker of thrones. Those are 2 different things.
    The complaints about the arena not being good for low and medium sized rosters are valid. I can hit the milestones every time, but it takes significantly longer times to hit them. This is the second week of these arenas. Let's see how the response will be from Kabam after they look at the data.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

I was indeed talking about ideal teams. I thought it was pretty obvious by my post that I meant you could do it in 80 rounds if you used all 6 stars. With teams scoring 210k points that is 78,57. You lose some, and have some r3 that score more points. So around 80 rounds.
    I know, LIKE I SAID, most people don`t have enough 6 stars. The whole post was about them saying the effort is the same, while in reality it is not because of lack of champions of ideal rank and rarity to use.

The whole post was to show Kabam why their, 'roughly the same effort' is wrong. Probably in a years time it might not be wrong because cavalier+ summoners would have enough 6 stars. But for now, the statement is not corrent for the majority of the playerbase.

People are so angry that they fail to read and start arguing if there is even a hint of support for the change. :D
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    For thronebreaker, possibly cav, put a store item to exchange grandmaster crystal shards from milestones for cav crystal shards
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    @Nemesio you must realise that is not a possibility. The amount of free units was already plenty big, if it would add another arena which provided 135 units also it would increase even more. We could already get 55640 units if we did the milestones a year. That does not take into account battlechips and the catalyst arena. Adding 1 arena in the old system would increase that by another 14040.
    I still think the current system is wrong, but reverting to the old system and adding another arena on top of it is not the solution. More and more accounts could get all milestones without any problems. They obviously noticed this in their unit sales and thus had to do something to prevent easy unit gain.
    They decided to still allow the players that either spend a lot of money, or that have been playing for a long time and that have a good roster to get all the units, or atleast close to it. While cutting back the newer and lower players. They have just gone overboard with it. They have essentially made arena's that players can do in about a year.

Having 1 6 star arena at 16.5m is fine. It might take 80 6 star teams now to reach all milestones. But soon, when we rank them up higher and higher it might only take 65 rounds for 200 units. That is on the same scale as the old arena's. They just shouldn`t have made 2 of those arena's and kept it at 1.

I personally would like a 3 star featured arena to return, and change the basic 6 star arena to only allow 4 and 5 star champions. The 3 star arena could be lower in units but will allow lower level players to get the featured champ as a 3 star. Or players that just refuse to become uncollected at this point. Lower the basic and featured to 180 untis and put those 40 into the 3 star arena. Same amount of total units, somewhat more easy availability. and 4 total rarities that have a useful place.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

@Nemesio you must realise that is not a possibility. The amount of free units was already plenty big, if it would add another arena which provided 135 units also it would increase even more. We could already get 55640 units if we did the milestones a year. That does not take into account battlechips and the catalyst arena. Adding 1 arena in the old system would increase that by another 14040.
    I still think the current system is wrong, but reverting to the old system and adding another arena on top of it is not the solution. More and more accounts could get all milestones without any problems. They obviously noticed this in their unit sales and thus had to do something to prevent easy unit gain.
    They decided to still allow the players that either spend a lot of money, or that have been playing for a long time and that have a good roster to get all the units, or atleast close to it. While cutting back the newer and lower players. They have just gone overboard with it. They have essentially made arena's that players can do in about a year.

Having 1 6 star arena at 16.5m is fine. It might take 80 6 star teams now to reach all milestones. But soon, when we rank them up higher and higher it might only take 65 rounds for 200 units. That is on the same scale as the old arena's. They just shouldn`t have made 2 of those arena's and kept it at 1.

I personally would like a 3 star featured arena to return, and change the basic 6 star arena to only allow 4 and 5 star champions. The 3 star arena could be lower in units but will allow lower level players to get the featured champ as a 3 star. Or players that just refuse to become uncollected at this point. Lower the basic and featured to 180 untis and put those 40 into the 3 star arena. Same amount of total units, somewhat more easy availability. and 4 total rarities that have a useful place.

For me I’m like the basice to keep alow the use of 6 star because one I’m don’t like to use 10 huers from 4 star just to get the same but I’m get you point what need to be done it a totalt rewap if arean
  • Options
    GiganteGigante Posts: 1
    edited May 2021
    Eu conseguia fazer todos os marcos antes , agora esta praticamente o dobro de tempo pra ganhar 5 unidades a mais não gostei dessa nova fórmula se vocês querem atualizar que seja as recompensas não a quantidade de pontos por marcos todas as arenas antigas davam o total de 19 milhões todos os marcos de todas as arenas agora nessa nova atualização sao ao todo 35 milhões todos os marcos isso e um absurdo prefiro mil vezes as antigas arenas
  • Options
    Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    Here is how you fix the issue. For the featured Keep all the milestones generally the same but put all the units and gold within the first 7.5 million points or so. Keep the shards and the milestone champs where they are. Rank rewards should stay the same.

For the basic do the same with milestones but also open up the champ more to the player base to get the champ. Allow the top 5% to get it as a 6* and top 10% as a five star. There isn’t harm in it because it isn’t a new champ and it would open up the availability of the champ to players to complete content or expand their roster.
This discussion has been closed.