**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is most underrated cosmo

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★

Who is most underrated cosmo 104 votes

Silver surfer
18%
TerraSungjRahultripathiLucky7LucianomanveertherealJuggerNotIKONDrPepper_75QacobAMS94The_Sentry06Lbravo184WeenerReal_Madrid_76_2RekManWooptyfrickendooTheBussibaerBarri8Ddjn_2006 19 votes
Proxima midnight
20%
heruheru511Foxhero007Cat_MurdockFurious_Fighter1yuwDenzel116Wu_Bangerz23AnotheRockypantherxProximaMidnight_8N0_UKsp_2099MCOCHazzaSidbelieberBlizzard28ADwar616odishika123Gr8TonyStarkCap45Xanatos 21 votes
Hela
4%
fmussapThunderGodMasterpuffAgent_X_zzzNegative_100 5 votes
Ronan
8%
zuffyMoosetiptronicWine_LoverTotalMonster109DarkDuelistKillswitch01Hilbert_unbeatable2ShenkJuanGamer89 9 votes
Aarkus
48%
Alfa_PigeonBitterSteelVceeMagrailothosWorknprogressRasilovershadow_lurker22Colonaut123AleorRockyshockyHorlockWordunkenKill_GreyKaratemike415ddomMaratoxILLUSION8walkerdogDavepool87Carracho01 50 votes

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Aarkus
    Toss up between Aarkus and Surfer for me
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Hela
    I really dont like Aarkus. Idk why.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Aarkus
    MEGAMIND
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Aarkus
    Aarkus for sure. He deserves to be in the solid god tier (if you use Seatin's list) and imo, if he had an extra immunity (eg. Poison/bleed immune), I'd say he can be argued to be BGT level
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

There’s no other option here :(

Annihilus.

Annihilus gang rise up
  • cur53dcur53d Posts: 288 ★★
    Cosmo Kramer
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    Proxima midnight
    Proxima is a very good champ
    Only draw back is when you try to intercept Rhino....
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Silver surfer

Ma boi surfer only gets ranked for prestige :(

Mine is at r5 simply because I love him and because he is very good, doesnt even reach my top 5 prestige as I'm giving Angela my sig stones
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,047 ★★★★

Proxima is a very good champ
    Only draw back is when you try to intercept Rhino....

Oh comeone @odishika123 , don't tell me you forgot about Hulk (Ragnarok).
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    Ronan
    I'm not sure anyone is underrated by the YouTubers or the community on here. The cosmic class is probably one of the clearest.

Everyone knows cgr, Corvus, hype, (maybe CMM) are at the top, with Medusa, venom, arkus, Angela, cull and the heavy synergy or situational dependent pack following along.

So a wider question is what do you mean by underrated? Not rated as highly as CGR, hype and Corvus?

Or in that odd space where you can legitimately ask whether arkus or Medusa is better?

Or the question that prompts people to say a champ is underrated, when in reality they are not, such as whether to 5/65 or 3/45 red goblin over Medusa (now she's out as a 6*) or venom?

Unless you enjoy playing him, Medusa and venom are simply better in most circumstances and in a well rounded roster. So for example, red goblin or surfer are rated just right.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    King groot
  • Ddjn_2006Ddjn_2006 Posts: 27
    Silver surfer

There’s no other option here :(

Annihilus.

Annihilus gang rise up
    Annihilus is definitely underrated.
    Nobody even talks about him