Battle chips crystals

JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Member Posts: 150 ★★★
Has anybody noticed a significant drop in the amount of unit drops you'd get from the arena crystals.. I normally save my battle chips to the end of eq, where ide have all my arena and eq battle chips and I'd pop open about 30 or 40 basic 2k crystals, and get roughly 150-200 units, not the greatest but ide smash out a path of act 7 with that.. now since the new arena structure has come out, I've gotten a mass total of 15 units now? Am I just have a bad 2 weeks or has anyone else noticed, as a few members that do arena in our ally have also confirmed this.. have kebam nerfed the unit drops, as well as raising the grind needed to hit arena mile stones to reduce the units given in total? Makes sense as their earnings were at their lowest last quarter (even though it a ridiculous amount)
Not a criticism or negative post, just curious as all

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Member Posts: 2,097 ★★★★
    I don't think so. I do little grinding off late, and I have been having quite some luck with the Arena crystals.
    I opened 15 of them recently and got around 300 units ( Yes the 2k ones). But on some days I hardly get units at all.

It happens...
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Member Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    I opened 10 basics, got 15 units
    Opened 10 more a few days later, got 135 units
    Opened 10 more, got 15

From what I can see, the drops haven't changed
  • MightyHeroes6MightyHeroes6 Member Posts: 2
    I have noticed same... can't get more than 15 units from 10 crystals.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Member Posts: 855 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Nope, Just RNG. My last 5 UC Battlechip crystal went like this;
    1- 225 units
    2- 15k Gold
    3- 225 units
    4- 75 units
    5- 225 units

750 in 5 crystals 🥳😱
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    Well, I popped 50 2k ones and got 405 units yesterday, ever heard of something known as rng?