Options

Can someone point out the use of these champs in Act 6 and 7?

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★

Champs I pulled from January to now
I can't find much use for them...
Except for Groot he is always used

Comments

• Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Been exploring 7.2. I just used YJ in 7.2.5 for that power sting path. He seemed alright (although I only used him for 1 fight. The rest were done with Mr. F and She-Hulk synergy).
  • Options
    So my 2021 6 star Crystals have been duds💔
    Oh well I can only hope for a buff
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    whats the skill champ im guessing stealthy
  • Options

whats the skill champ im guessing stealthy

Unawakened Night Trasher
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,646 ★★★★★
    I mean, Ant-man with quantum synergy is actually pretty decent. His ghost synergy gives him +15% attack per Debuff on the opponent, and he has several synergies that give him increased chance to place a Debuff, or even more debuffs. He also has the nick fury evade synergy.

Plus he is apparently getting a buff, but I really don’t think he needs it. He also works well with YJ.
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    @pseudosane can tell you how good YJ is.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,465 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Modok cheeses 6.4.5 selective timestream
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Champs I pulled from January to now
    I can't find much use for them...
    Except for Groot he is always used

Yj will be good for any Regen paths , evade challenges, and mystic champs.

• Options
    So YJ Modok and Antman can be kinda decent
    Thanks
    I am done with 6.4.5 though
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,789 ★★★★★
    Invisible Woman is a totally underrated damage dealer, if you know how to play her. And her invisibility is an underrated mechanic, too. She is overshadowed by the other F4 and the community totally sleeps on her. Have you used her in any content?
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

I mean, Ant-man with quantum synergy is actually pretty decent. His ghost synergy gives him +15% attack per Debuff on the opponent, and he has several synergies that give him increased chance to place a Debuff, or even more debuffs. He also has the nick fury evade synergy.

Plus he is apparently getting a buff, but I really don’t think he needs it. He also works well with YJ.

You are asking someone to use antman after bringing him with ghost, wasp and nick fury? Who would do that? And you think he does not need a buff? Smh.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Invisible Woman is a totally underrated damage dealer, if you know how to play her. And her invisibility is an underrated mechanic, too. She is overshadowed by the other F4 and the community totally sleeps on her. Have you used her in any content?

She is not underrated, just needs insanely high skill to reach her max damage which is not even the highest damage in the game. She needs to have only remove the invisibility when she is hit or atleast only on taking blocked hits and not on well timed blocks. Her required debuffs also needs to come down to 10 like stark and have the same potency as now. We have so many champs that deal more damage with much less effort. I have a 6 star r1 and tried using her in rol to see how she is.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,789 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

She is not underrated, just needs insanely high skill to reach her max damage which is not even the highest damage in the game. She needs to have only remove the invisibility when she is hit or atleast only on taking blocked hits and not on well timed blocks. Her required debuffs also needs to come down to 10 like stark and have the same potency as now. We have so many champs that deal more damage with much less effort. I have a 6 star r1 and tried using her in rol to see how she is.

Sure, she needs skill to maximise her damage and sure there are other champs than can deal perhaps more damage and possibly with less effort. But the OP is asking is any of the above champs are usable and the answer regarding IW is "certainly yes!", and without any doubt. If there are others / better champs, is irrelevant to the question.

Long story short, learn to use what you have or get stuck in content forever, wishing for better champs that you may not get for a long time. The best champion ability is availability.
  • Options

No