**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena suggestion

Lower the arena grinds from 3 days to 2 days and run the champs to grind for 3 times instead of 2. Itll help the player health because it'll cut down the grind time and it'll give more players a chance to grind for a champ by creating 1 more opportunity. It'll lower the cut offs because it gives an extra chance to players that didn't get the champ in the first 2 arenas.

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,760 ★★★★★
    This sounds like a great idea. They would probably still have to tweak the milestones a bit in order for them to be achievable in a shorter timeframe, but I really like the idea of running the Arena one more time for each champ. Now it feels like the same small group of people who just earn and dupe the same champ each time. I don't know if that's the case, but I wouldn't be terribly surprised if it turned out that it more or less was.

Maybe you could also implement some sort of system where you can only get the top rewards once in a while so that you can get some more rotation at the top? I don't really care since I still need to double my max-grind effort to even reach the 5* rank rewards in the Arena, but it feels like something could be done to make the grind worthwhile even for players who are not part of the top 1%. If we have to grind hard for the basic milestones anyway, I mean.
  • Options
    N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    At this point I think kabam is sick of people grinding units fast then clearing all the content then complaining the game is too easy.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    I'm not putting in that kind of grind on a Sunday! Gosh darn it, that's the Lord's Day!
  • Options
    LatveriaLatveria Posts: 17
    edited May 2021
    They should bring the old arenas back.. this new arena is cringe and useless for Uncollected players