**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why my sigil is on challenger lvl? [Merged Threads]

WispiWispi Posts: 4
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just seen a problem in the game while my sigil is updated from cavalier to challenger..
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Hi_Im_Date_MikeHi_Im_Date_Mike Posts: 1
    I am uncollected yet this week I got test of the challenger for my sigil, has something like this happened to anyone else/is there anything I can do about it?
  • metalman695metalman695 Posts: 109
    Upon refreshing the weekly test of the thronebreaker solo event for sigil players, I found that it had been replaced with test of the challenger. I was banking on these rewards to get me some resources I needed to proceed.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Just noticed the Sigil rewards are incorrect after the daily update. Anyone else notice?
  • Booboo442Booboo442 Posts: 1
    I have logged on to find that my summoner sigil rewards are significantly worse than previous weeks. Usually, As I have completed act 4 the milestone would give 4 star shards. Currently they are giving premium shards and 2 star hero crystals
  • Alpha129Alpha129 Posts: 25
    Yeah. I got test o the challenger and I’m thronebreaker

• I am having the same issue. I am a conqueror and getting challenger rewards
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 164 ★★
    Yup same issue here

• Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 164 ★★
    Same here

• UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
    Yup same here

• rojiblanco555rojiblanco555 Posts: 63
    edited May 2021
    After the weekly refresh I noticed that no matter I am thronebreaker I received the solo mission for challenger level :D
    Test of challenger instead of test of thronebreaker
    Please fix this because I don't want to collect challenger milestones and level up event is live

• Forrest4lifeForrest4life Posts: 17

Yeaaaa I'm a thronebreaker what is this
  • NiwixNiwix Posts: 27

Got the same issue!
  • York61206York61206 Posts: 24
    I got this as well. I’m thronebreaker
  • Richgti67_Richgti67_ Posts: 6
    Me too, should have Thronebreaker.
  • _D0C__D0C_ Posts: 9
    Please provide some form of compensation. I am thronebreaker and would like this fixed.

• Bigmf99Bigmf99 Posts: 24

Me too.
  • _D0C__D0C_ Posts: 9

• rojiblanco555rojiblanco555 Posts: 63
    Same for me
  • LordValekLordValek Posts: 17
    Same here
  • TattieSconesTattieScones Posts: 1
    So I bought the sigil for the first time 2 weeks back and today I log in to buy stuff on the black market refresh and it doesn’t let me buy the Legendary Crystal. Thought it was weird and was kinda annoyed but I moved on and went to my mission/quest things in the bottom right of the screen and instead of getting Test Of The Uncollected, I get the Challenger one. This has upset me as I’m using my money to get in game items and I don’t even receive them. Not purchasing again. If anyone has an idea why this is I would be grateful.
  • AddictorAddictor Posts: 379 ★★★
    Hey kabam
    I’m thronebreaker. After I claimed sigil milestone rewards I found it was not supposed to be like this! Is this a bug? Hope you can figure that out. Thanks
  • ManBearPig22789ManBearPig22789 Posts: 1
    Anyo
    ne else having this issue? Normally the weekly event is test of cavalier but this week it says test of challenger. Can any admin assist?
  • TattieSconesTattieScones Posts: 1
    Yep same thought it was just me
  • AddictorAddictor Posts: 379 ★★★

• star_quill19star_quill19 Posts: 8
    I’m also having a similar issue. None of the cav rewards are being given, just basic rewards as mentioned above