**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can someone please explain what is going on?

Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
So I started playing arena and the 5 stars were doing damage as usual and then at the 2.5 multiplier, I took Mysterio, Namor and Phoenix, and all rank ones. I don’t know what happened but Namor was hitting him basics and sps with very low damage like a max of 300 HP. The next was mysterio and he had the same bad damage like Namor, including specials. Now the last matchup I had Phoenix vs Magneto and took me 113 hits to get him down and the same bad basic attack damage but sp2 was humongous. Is it a bug or am I missing something?
Sorry for the bad SS.

Comments

• SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Same.

Edit: I see this may cause confusion as the SS is not clear, this is the second hit of his special 2.
  • I’ve had a problem like that a week or 2 ago, I was using 4* to build up the multiplier and I was using cyclops blue team in one of the teams. I went up against a havok with him and for some reason neither champs were doing damage on projectile hits in their specials

Same.

no, somehow I doubt that is same

that’s not arena and far higher then the above screenshots
    That is the second hit of his sp2.
    A R4 5* Falcon with locked on doesn't deal 6k damage on his sp2. I agree, there's some difference in both cases but the damage was reduced in both.

I’ve had a problem like that a week or 2 ago, I was using 4* to build up the multiplier and I was using cyclops blue team in one of the teams. I went up against a havok with him and for some reason neither champs were doing damage on projectile hits in their specials

That's an Easter egg, not a bug.
  • Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    Odachi said:

Was prof x on the other team? He has a shield synergy with red magneto that I think is kinda broken in area it doesn't fall off properly.

Oh yeah he was in there, I played against him with mysterio. But I still don’t understand why did it affect some other champ I played against with Namor. Is it supposed to work like that?
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Kavya30 said:

Odachi said:

Was prof x on the other team? He has a shield synergy with red magneto that I think is kinda broken in area it doesn't fall off properly.

Oh yeah he was in there, I played against him with mysterio. But I still don’t understand why did it affect some other champ I played against with Namor. Is it supposed to work like that?
    It works for all mutants and x-men so depends on who you fought
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Kavya30 said:

Odachi said:

The synergy benefits all Mutants and X-men, and reduces incoming damage 75%, due to the Drug-M synergy.
    Unfortunately, the synergy works beyond the 100 charges it has (throughout the match) when it comes to arenas.

This has been persisting for sometime, hopefully Kabam notice this and change them.
  • Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★

Kavya30 said:

Odachi said:

It works for all mutants and x-men so depends on who you fought

Kavya30 said:

Odachi said:

The synergy benefits all Mutants and X-men, and reduces incoming damage 75%, due to the Drug-M synergy.
    Unfortunately, the synergy works beyond the 100 charges it has (throughout the match) when it comes to arenas.

This has been persisting for sometime, hopefully Kabam notice this and change them.
    Oh I see! Thanks for the clarification, and I fought against Cyclops with Namor so makes sense