**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LOL Easy Path Unit spend?

Anyone know how much units someone would spend doing the easy path in LOL? Given that you're an average/decent player with a 4 5/50 dup SL? I'm reading a lot of post on this but they are not mentioning if they 100% it or just the easy path. I'm interested in ONLY the easy path; Completion. If you've completed the easy path I'm hoping to get your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Easy path with 5/50 sl if u do get the regen on maestro 6k units if regen can go to 10k
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Why do we only ever hear about SL with regard to rol or lol? Who else gets taken? An entire guardians team or???? Who?? With nerf'd god tier who is most often taken?
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Rap wrote: »
    Why do we only ever hear about SL with regard to rol or lol? Who else gets taken? An entire guardians team or???? Who?? With nerf'd god tier who is most often taken?

Because he deals the most dmg before the enrange timer.
    But who else is a recommended carry along?
  • I ran Storm 4/55, Wolvie, Red Mags, Clops(blue, red) for “easy” path.
  • @RagingCentaur05 how many units did you end up using?
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    Is 5* 4/55 SL still a good option for LoL?
    LoL Besides my wallet? Not much good to me! Nothin in it!
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    a teammate used SL 5* rank 4 on the easy path and spent 4000 units in total
  • IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    I spent 3k with a r4 5* SL. I’d say 4k in total for a 5/50 4*.
  • CitizenBrainCitizenBrain Posts: 16
    At least he was lucky enough to have a 5*SL. I have 20+ 5*s 2 4/55 (Magik&Hawkeye)and still can't pull him. I dont see it happening anytime soon. It is literally the only thing keeping me from attempting a real run at it.
  • BDLHBDLH Posts: 148

not even close - 3k for a 4/55 SL will go up WAY more than 1k for a 5/50. The damage output and enrage timers will make a much larger difference than just going from 3k to 4k. 5-6k if you're lucky with the 4 star equivalent.
  • IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    BDLH wrote: »

not even close - 3k for a 4/55 SL will go up WAY more than 1k for a 5/50. The damage output and enrage timers will make a much larger difference than just going from 3k to 4k. 5-6k if you're lucky with the 4 star equivalent.

Actually now that I think about it, you’re right. You can’t solo any bosses with a 4* so it would make the cost rocket up. :)
  • @CitizenBrain i think SL is coming up in the Arena..go for him then.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    If u hav save enuget. U wont need any unit. With a 5 Stars SL. Mabye with a 4 SL rank5 u wuld need unit.
  • ****..I can't phantom saving anything close to 5K units. You have to literally spend time in each and every single event, arena, quests; like a side job. ok..think i'll pass on it until 5*s are easier to acquire
  • I used 5400 units with my 4* 5/50 SL. However, I had 33 l1 revives and a ton of potions saved up including farming from ROL WS.
    What u also have to factor in is it being your first time running LOL as the AI and long fights over and over take some getting used to. Also, majority of fights will still take 3-4 revives even if u play perfectly.
  • Ant-man alone will cost 10+ revives. Without boosts, the most damage I could get on him before the enrage timer ran out was about 130k
    Sooo yeah units and a ton of them a must and just keep feeding SL...
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    I like the idea of Morning Star with 5, Mephisto and Blade, dormammu and Magik or stark
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    If you farm healing pots in ROL you can do it with a 4* starlord in 3k units or less, I've heard of people doing it in about a 1k units but they were very very good players.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I did easy path with 3100 units and a 4* sl sig 59
  • Yeah, you can definitely save units by farming items, saving 4hr crystals etc. Lagacy has a stream using 4* SL and only using about 800 units because he saved items. I think overall, the average player will spend about 9k units worth of items. The amount of actual units spent just depends on how much u farm beforehand.
    Omg you guys are so harsh on Zoe! I mean...Gamora!
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    I did ez path with 5* 4/55 SL for free. Just saved up a bunch of 20% revives.

I know some have used 5/50 SL and done for 6000 units on ez path
    I was thinking the same I have a zillion (hyperbole) and if he needs 25 of them I will just crack more from dailies...