**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Extra glory

The extra glory we got from this AQ cycle is getting way over the 15k limit. Any possibility of extending the the rewards timer or upping the limit?

Comments

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    Yeah I'd just burn some glory till 4-5k and then collect the stuffs.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    I just done a spending spree of 10k glory now im back to max cap wish glory store was more exciting in terms of items like bigger gold crystals more t5cc frag crystals even if they are 2% and 1%
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    limeade32 said:

Bendy said:

I just done a spending spree of 10k glory now im back to max cap wish glory store was more exciting in terms of items like bigger gold crystals more t5cc frag crystals even if they are 2% and 1%

Same, but the t5b and t2a is fairly plentiful
    Not even have iso to use my t5b to even be worth picking it up also still have 2 variants too 100% when i need t5b and t2a i feel where dont need to buy it as most times it goes overflow since no iso so 15k glory to me is just im fully capped
  • Options
    LordEmperorSlothLordEmperorSloth Posts: 23
    I wrote days ago abt a week ago in forum to raise the glory's limit....

Everyone said to spend all in something ...
    Very clever indeed..
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    For me when you have t2a in overflow and t5b in overflow doesn’t make sense to purchase honestly. Why overspend for a resource you don’t need today.

Wish they would add iso to the glory store. Would have a use for that honestly as that right now is my barrier to rank ups or going crazy on rank ups.
  • Options
    DrakeDrake Posts: 101
    edited May 2021
    Some of us keep our glory at the cap until a values reset, then buy extra, then let it build again. Even with buying extra, I have no way to get under the cap unless I blow a bunch on ridiculous overpriced junk like t3cc. Thanks for the "compensation" guys.
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited May 2021

The extra glory we got from this AQ cycle is getting way over the 15k limit. Any possibility of extending the the rewards timer or upping the limit?

I’d wait to accept the rewards and also keep them in your stash. What I always do when finishing AQ if I don’t need to rank anyone up is buy two of the t5bc frags and 3 of the t2a frags... It’s a waste of time etc to not buy them. Getting that is a lot more cost effective than never buying anything and buying everything you can from the store when you need the resources. Obviously if you are in an ally that’s in the top 1k then make it 3 t5bc frags and 3 t2a frags. Doing it like that you should never overflow with glory. It’s bad to simply hoard.