• Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

JC_Dude said:

Bawa69 said:

Bawa69 said:

Just to Summarize the Rewards:

Dude 1.2 million gold, 10 t1a, 8500 6*shards. These rewards are great.

Also no 5* AG this time? I am Sad :'(
    Apart from the lack of 5* shards (compensated with the 5* hand to hand crystal and shards) and 5* awakening gem these rewards are pretty good....10t1a is something that really caught my eye as well...good job Kabam
    Exactly, the shortage of availability of t1a in the contest is really a problem and if they give out huge amount like this every month or even half of it I am Happy with it. 👏
    U can easily get teir 1 Alpha if u play the right AQ map everyday
    Also i rather like to spend my Glory on t5b/t2a than on t1a
    That is your decision. You should spend your glory on what you want. But, don't blame Kabam if you fall short on other resources. T1a is available in plenty in the contest. Just need to put in the work to get them and manage them so that you don't run out of them.
    Never did I blame Kabam... Actually I am Appreciating them for increasing the amount of resources available.
    Also Every month we get only 5 t1a from event quest (Heroic and Master), which is only enough to take a 5* r1 to r2 or A 5* r2 to r3. Where as for a player at my progression level needs to take atleast 1 5* to r4 a month which requires around 16 alphas and that is a lot more than what we get. I don't know how that's 'PLENTY' apart from the glory store.
    What about the T1a arena that runs every 9 days? You get 9 at least from them if you hit the 1.6 mill. There is also the 3 day alliance events that provide T1a for a relatively small peak milestone. That's 10 per month if I am not mistaken. As I said, if you don't want to buy from the glory store, that's your decision. But, you cannot say Kabam have not been providing.
    "Exactly, the shortage of availability of t1a in the contest". This was your message. There is no shortage of t1a in the contest. There are impatient people wanting to rank up champs as soon as they get them and forget that resources come at a certain pace and you need to be patient to get them.
    My bad bro, i didn't account for the t1as we get from alliance event. Probably because its been a month since i am alliance-less. I guess you are right, but somehow i eventually end up out of t1a given that i haven't ranked even a single meh-tier champion above r1.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Voltolos said:

I am sorry but chapter 2 and 3 prizes are utterly and completely atrocious. Who needs a chance to get 500 6 star shards? If you have 15 - 20 stars that’s not much and borderline meaningless, while if you have 0-1 six stars chances are you won’t be able to rank up 6 star anyway and you lack good 5 stars.

You do know that there are more shards than that in the whole quest right?
    Only one chest in the locked path. Other paths are even more ridiculous. Plus there is a chance, so you might not even get that, just gold for example.

You don’t understand how this event works at all.
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    TyEdge said:

herm said:

A little sad in terms of the t5cc rewards here. We've been getting 20% in total in the last couple of side events and it looks like we can only get 10% in this one. I think the general trend is when there are crystals, there's less t5cc, but I think a lot of players would rather have t5cc than crystals. This is also a little sad due to the fact that the crystals aren't particularly enticing. The best champ in them by far is Aegon but if you already have him you're not gonna enjoy this as much. Regardless, it'll be interesting to see how this plays out and the two new champs this month seem pretty spicy

There hasn’t ever been 20% in the sidequest iirc. There has been 10% in the SQ with a 10% special objective that happened to involve the SQ. I’ve been inferring that this foreshadows a return of the 4-star cavalier challenge. Remember, when Cavalier EQ started, that objective would show up roughly every other month. It’s only recently that we had grindy sidequest-related objectives month after month.

This is off the top of my head, so please fact check me, but I think it was roughly:

Sep: 4-stars
    Oct: team under 10,000 prestige 3x in sidequest
    Nov: 4-star
    Dec: freebie
    Jan: 4-star
    Feb: Arcade clears or whatever
    Mar: killing mangog repeatedly
    April: 25 clears of SQ of legendary
    10+10=20
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,157 ★★★★★
    Is it me or are the H2H shards for the two types of crystals different? I have 2k in one and 900 in the other??
  • Options
    Bugmat78 said:

Is it me or are the H2H shards for the two types of crystals different? I have 2k in one and 900 in the other??

Yes they are.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I had trouble with Shang Chi boss in UC as well, but only because there were so many times I swiped to dodge back from his attacks and instead my champs just stood there and blocked which allowed him to heal large amounts over and over. Not upset with difficulty of the boss but do wish Kabam wouldn't choose nodes that punish us for input issues as opposed to just requiring skill or strategy to beat.
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Spider-Man Cav boss is an absolute nightmare!!!
    I usually complete the Cav EQ with a reasonable amount of potions etc, but this months FIRST boss is a joke. The nodes are just ridiculous.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,060 ★★★★

I usually complete the Cav EQ with a reasonable amount of potions etc, but this months FIRST boss is a joke. The nodes are just ridiculous.

Wait until you get to Hood
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

parry, and if possible re-parry, him 20 times then dex, you will place a stun lasting almost 40 seconds and you can proceed to kill him ^_^
  • Options
    convalleconvalle Posts: 6
    is it just me or the rewards are not correct? I didn't get any 6 star shards in chapter 2 EPIC. anyone?
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    convalle said:

is it just me or the rewards are not correct? I didn't get any 6 star shards in chapter 2 EPIC. anyone?

There aren't supposed to be any... chapter 3 of epic has 6* shards, chapter 2 of Legendary has 6* shards.
  • Options
    Eternal_PrimeEternal_Prime Posts: 1
    With those 6* shards in legendary and epic got my 3rd 6* and guess what the champion I got....
    Aegon damn p.s. first 6* was cap marvel movie whic was also awesome.
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    This month portion and revives are kinda useless
    Would have been great if it was open to story content and EQ too
  • Options

This month portion and revives are kinda useless
    Would have been great if it was open to story content and EQ too

Not useless for lower level players who couldn't do higher difficulties. Though for higher level players I agree
  • Options
    AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180

With those 6* shards in legendary and epic got my 3rd 6* and guess what the champion I got....
    Aegon damn p.s. first 6* was cap marvel movie whic was also awesome.

I also got Aegon, as my 7th 6*. Already have him as 5*/65 200 sig so completely useless 6* atm.
  • Options
    AmaanRTK786AmaanRTK786 Posts: 2
    edited May 2021
    Hey guys
    I m in lvl 50 i want to r2 my 6* champs
    Can anyone tell in which summoner lvl t4 catalyst capacity is increse from 6 to 7
  • Options

Hey guys
    I m in lvl 50 i want to r2 my 6* champs
    Can anyone tell in which summoner lvl t4 catalyst capacity is increse from 6 to 7

I guess 55
  • Options
    The side quest seems to have finished early, is that it for this month?!
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    The Master difficulty gave 1.5K shards twice instead of 1K and 1.5K

Fifth quest:

Last quest:

(Not complaining about it, just pointing it out)
  • Options
    I’m not getting the reward count for the Cav Side Quest Solo Event. I have defeated Shang-Chi with a 4* Doom, and still shows 0/3.

Anyone else having this issue? Any idea if Kabam is aware or should I start a thread?!
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

I’m not getting the reward count for the Cav Side Quest Solo Event. I have defeated Shang-Chi with a 4* Doom, and still shows 0/3.

Anyone else having this issue? Any idea if Kabam is aware or should I start a thread?!

4* SKILL champion. Doom isn't skill
  • Options
    Raichu626 said:

4* SKILL champion. Doom isn't skill
    Lmao I realised shortly after writing it! Not one of my most insightful posts 😀
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Pulyaman said:

What about the T1a arena that runs every 9 days? You get 9 at least from them if you hit the 1.6 mill.

Wait, what? Nine of them? At least? You get a total of 3 alphas for hitting all milestones. I know this because I am starving for alphas and do the arena every time it comes up.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    FineDog said:

Pulyaman said:

What about the T1a arena that runs every 9 days? You get 9 at least from them if you hit the 1.6 mill.

Wait, what? Nine of them? At least? You get a total of 3 alphas for hitting all milestones. I know this because I am starving for alphas and do the arena every time it comes up.
    You missed the part about per month. The discussion was total t1a per month. Read the whole comment.
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Pulyaman said:

FineDog said:

Pulyaman said:

You missed the part about per month. The discussion was total t1a per month. Read the whole comment.
    Thanks, I was just seeing the part I quoted out of context in some other quoted comment above and I was so confused.
  • Options
    SakhrSakhr Posts: 4
    edited May 2021
    Heroic Good rewards for new players 3 star nexus Hopefully they Get lucky
  • Options
    ihate8745ihate8745 Posts: 13
    looking forward for new side quest , hopefully there will be a 5*awakening gem crystal