Options

War Machine, Ultron, and Ebony Maw Buffs

2»

Comments

• Options
    Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Herohanoi said:

Already have Ultron R2 and the buffs look good on paper, wait to see him in action and then decide to R3 him or not. 😎

Can we please call the catalysts "entwicklers" in english? That is a fantastic word
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    DawsMan said:

H3t3r said:

Honestly pretty underwhelmed by the ultron buff.

It's cuz he had a lot in his kit already, I assume Kabam went rather conservative on the rework to avoid any amazing champions being a result. Sucks.
    Kabam majority of the time have failed to actually potray a strong character in the comic to be strong in the game too.
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Holy smokes — Ebony Maw is looking THICC

That ugly boi is gonna be useful, and as the owner of a duped 6-star, I am here for it
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I had evony 6r2 for a few months now wish they gave him at least poison our bleed imunity i run full suicides
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I'll have to actually see NuMaw before I get hopeful. His damage was his biggest problem, but his other problem was his squishiness combined with his intended 'patient' gameplay.

Also never liked that I have to wait a full minute if I wanted a universal nullify. It's nice that my 6* won't just be guaranteed-crit cheese, I guess. I still probably won't bring him in outside of very specific circumstances, though.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

I had evony 6r2 for a few months now wish they gave him at least poison our bleed imunity i run full suicides

You run full suicides so you took ebony coleslaw to r2?

😳