**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Cavalier difficulty Counters

raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 520 ★★★
What are some best counters for the Cavalier difficulty with mix master quest in chapter 3.1 of current monthly quest with Shang-chi as boss?
Plz state how you all been doing that quest
P.s. I don't have quake

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Maw
  • Options
    LuciferiamdevilLuciferiamdevil Posts: 74
    Cap iw, doc doom
  • Options
    MiloticshyamMiloticshyam Posts: 102
    For 3.1 I used killmonger r3 undped 5 star with winter soldier synergy ( if you intercept u get true strike). Took the power sting node so with proper timing and 1 sp2(for indestructible) I had willpower entire fight and finished all fights with 100% hp.There is a thing on the way however, I quaked him. For shang chi an ebony maw will do, it just takes longer if hes low stars/rank.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Just finished him. Only needed Nick Fury and Archangel both are R5. I was very hesitant at he start but it turned out to be quite easy with those two
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Stealthy for Shang chi. Too easy, solo everytime.

Then Elsa + Falcon + Molegod + night Thrasher for the paths.
  • Options
    Zeroj2kZeroj2k Posts: 146
    Skill chapter I used Falcon bypass mix master and evade
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Archangel. Works wonders.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Falcon and hit monkey for the path, Ebony Maw cheeses the boss but falcon worked. Ghost also did it real fast, and aa did solid damage.
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Daredevil HK can put a disorient debut on defenders with a heavy from one of his synergies. So he’s pleasantly fun and reliable for the paths.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Denzel116 said:

Daredevil HK can put a disorient debut on defenders with a heavy from one of his synergies. So he’s pleasantly fun and reliable for the paths.

What now lol
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,028 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Masacre is good, if you ignite the bat through their blocks and then incinerate you wont have to worry bout placing disorient with his sp1
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Bwdo
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Night Thrasher and Moleman for paths and Nick Fury for some tough matchups.

For Shang chi,
    Heimdal and Angela synergy to get fury, just try to get unblockable.
    If some mistake is being done, Heimdal synergy will save you, just don't parry.
    Not a perfect counter but it is doable with minimum resources possible for a Noob player like me.
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Domino with trinity team
    She hulk
    Killmonger, ronin, massacre
    AA
    Red mags
    I used the above on the different paths and Maw was easy cheesy for shang chi
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I used Falcon and Elsa, and Nick for any Avenger fights. Shang-Chi can be beaten by anyone as long as you don't get hit and watch out for the falter/unstoppable. However, I used Tigra a lot. She really cheesed the fight in the very best way. Every time the unstoppable would trigger, it instead triggered a rupture.
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★

Denzel116 said:

What now lol
    Yuuuup. Give him a try! I got him as a six star last week and figured why not...and was surprised. The synergy is called “Secret of the Hand” with Electra and Psylocke. Whenever you knock an opponent down if gives him a 12 second disorient debuff that you can refresh. This allows for the fury’s to increase with the cav skill node. Then he starts hitting hard.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Fury was great on skill chapter.
  • Options
    HagureMeijinHagureMeijin Posts: 89
    Path clearing: Falcon, Mole man, Elsa Bloodstone, Night Thrasher
    Shang-Chi boss: Warlock, Human Torch with pre-fight active