**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Would you R2 a 6* if you already have him/her as R5 5*

Recently I got G2099 as a 6* she's one of my favourite champion in this game and luckily I have her as 5* R5 so without thinking I straight R2 her.
Do you also have champions which are ranked up 5* and 6* or are you planning to do so. If you have one which champion is it?

Comments

• Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Depends on the champ. If you're talking human torch for instance then heck yeah. But someone like aegon for example I wouldn't cause you need to get the sig stones for. And the same thing is for specific use Champs like mags who's great for metal but you don't really need more than 1. Other Champs that you want to use in different places like corvus for example yeah I would rank up both.
  • Options
    Divine59765Divine59765 Posts: 19
    Haji_Saab said:

only if I plan to r3 or if the champ is so good that you want to double up in AQ and AW

Yeah I use G2099 in AQ and I won't mind using her in aw defence or attack and she's a good option for R3
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

I've R2d Warlock, Mags, BWCV (who's now a R3), even though I have them as R5 5*. Never hurts to have 2 of any of those champs.

Yeah I'm agree with you 6* are now future but don't you think that diversity is more important in this game because of upcoming contents like variants
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    If you would run her in multiple quests at once, for sure. My 6* G2099 is tied up in AQ all the time because she’s my battlegroup’s Apoc killer. There are definitely times I’ve wished for two of her.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I have doom as both 5r5 and 6r3. The champ's quality factors a lot into this decision.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    If my choices are Groot , Beast and Joe who can't Fixit , yeah sure
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

I've R2d Warlock, Mags, BWCV (who's now a R3), even though I have them as R5 5*. Never hurts to have 2 of any of those champs.

Yeah I'm agree with you 6* are now future but don't you think that diversity is more important in this game because of upcoming contents like variants
    Yes and no. Most of the powerhouse champs that I'd R2 or R3 even if I have them at R5 are always going to be useful for something. And it's not like my R5s are going to suddenly become useless in the next year, maybe even 2 years.

However for some extra clarification. If I already have a champ at R5, and they're a good champ or I enjoy using them, I'll take them to R2. If I have them as a R4 5* and a R1 6*, I would always take up the 6* over the 5* simply because they do have a longer shelf life and potential.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,267 ★★★★★
    Absolutely on some champs. I use both my r5 and r3 warlocks.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Definitely if i plan on taking them to r3.
  • Options
    edited May 2021

I have doom as both 5r5 and 6r3. The champ's quality factors a lot into this decision.

Wicket329 said:

If you would run her in multiple quests at once, for sure. My 6* G2099 is tied up in AQ all the time because she’s my battlegroup’s Apoc killer. There are definitely times I’ve wished for two of her.</blockquot
    I am using her since I got her and her damage is absolutely insane I too used her in AQ for mini and boss and I wouldn't mind to use her in AW

• Options

Doom answers to no one.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    If it’s a champion I really like or really want to use in multiple types of content at one time, yes. I have a 5* r5 and 6* r2 ghost. I rarely use the 6* because she’s not awakened but I will once she is.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Sometimes I do it on an accident. But I have never really used a champ for two purposes.

Only champ I have a double of R3 and R5:
    Invisible woman
    Dragon man.

It looks like my pattern is I keep one for AW defense and for myself . but really I just like the champ.

I’m at the point where the game is just so easy , it doesn’t make sense to double up champs when you should now be exploring your roster.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Yes and no. Most of the powerhouse champs that I'd R2 or R3 even if I have them at R5 are always going to be useful for something. And it's not like my R5s are going to suddenly become useless in the next year, maybe even 2 years.

However for some extra clarification. If I already have a champ at R5, and they're a good champ or I enjoy using them, I'll take them to R2. If I have them as a R4 5* and a R1 6*, I would always take up the 6* over the 5* simply because they do have a longer shelf life and potential.
    But slightly depends on the awakening ability but yeah most of the champions do not need sig ability.
  • Options

They must be:
    - good unawakened if unawakened
    - good at low sig if they are awakened

possibly if they are:
    -good enough that you need one in aq/aw, or 2 in one of them
    -really useful questing champion to benefit from act 7 6* attack increase

This ^^
    there are a few champs that tick these boxes, and g99 is one of them.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Doom answers to no one.
    Yes sir. He doesn't.
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

Sometimes I do it on an accident. But I have never really used a champ for two purposes.

Only champ I have a double of R3 and R5:
    Invisible woman
    Dragon man.

It looks like my pattern is I keep one for AW defense and for myself . but really I just like the champ.

I’m at the point where the game is just so easy , it doesn’t make sense to double up champs when you should now be exploring your roster.

Invisible woman is so underrated she's truely a great champ she can wreck you defense with her invisibility and her synergy with F4 are truly insane. She can Dex without dexterity and a lot more.