**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Domino worth Rank 2?

JohnyBoyJohnyBoy Posts: 176 ★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I just pulled her from a Cavalier (thanks Kabam!). Is she good enough to rank 2 on her own?

Is Domino worth Rank 2? 65 votes

Yep
76%
JamezBongWorld EaterbuffajrzuffyAzKicker316Ram_SarkarSungjDarkrider05YoMovesJohnyzeroDragonMCOCHammerbro_64JumpthesharkEzra7676manveertherealrdxevilJuggerNotItsTheBroskiTheAngryOneAleor 50 votes
Nope
23%
Thunderstruck77RakeYoungKill_GreyEtjamaEbony_NawEdeuinkMasterpuffRenaxqqDawsManaNOOBis235ChaosMax1012RiptideCangaceiroMrInsanityThe_Iron_Dude 15 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Nope
    Imo she's not worth the mutant cats especially if you don't have the synergies
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Nope
    Misclicked.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Nope
    Just dont have any use for her anymore. Carried me through act 5.4 but pretty much it. Damage has been outnumbered by many
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Nope
    I was thinking about this comment:

And voted nope in response on accident.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Nope

I was thinking about this comment:

And voted nope in response on accident.
    My plan is working... :D
  • JohnyBoyJohnyBoy Posts: 176 ★★
    Yep

I only have the Massacre synergy
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Yep
    Great damage actually
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yep
    She’s a great champ. A tad overrated but also way too hated on. R2 is great. r3 is much more iffy; good for TB rankup or a fun rankup but otherwise there are probably better options to save for.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Yep
    So Funny Story. I always heard that she was overrated so when I pulled her as a 5* I wasn’t happy

After I tested her out she was SOOOOO FUN. Haven’t ranked her because of other priorities but she is actually pretty good

Even Though she is RNG I don’t care
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Yep
    such a fun champ
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Yep
    A lot of people r3 her and I think I will r3 my domino or torch
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Yep
    Everyone who says no is just lying. She’s a great champ. After I bring everyone up I will bring my 6* to rank two. The only reason why I haven’t yet is because I have a maxed 5* already and I still use her.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Nope
    Took her to rank two. Fun champion, not a ton of endgame uses. With synergies she can do some stuff in act six, but that rng factor along with very limited uses in act 7 makes me think she's not worth it. I don't regret the rank two, just don't think it's a good investment for others.
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    I enjoy playing her but I always team her up with rulk. It basically comes down to preferences. There are so many good mutants, she may be about 6th to 12th best in the class right now (depending on who u ask). If you have better options, don't. But it's a video game and it's meant to enjoy so if you play her a lot, rank her up.
  • The_Iron_DudeThe_Iron_Dude Posts: 24
    Nope
    I don't really think she's usable in most content, have any other mutants you'd care to show?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yep
    If you have rulk and masacre she is worth it.
  • JohnyBoyJohnyBoy Posts: 176 ★★
    Yep

I don't really think she's usable in most content, have any other mutants you'd care to show?

I only have a duped 6* AA, but he's already at rank 2.