**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone feel bored of the new arena

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
Since the new update to the arena i honestly just lost the motivation to play and this was my huge source for units so big R.I.P to arena hope they change it back

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    I’m kind like the new arena but again can’t compare to realy the isuse know what it is just my roster is to large to se it I’m grind for ever new 5 star now
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    Just treat them like the previous ones. Choose 1 to use your 6s, another for your 5s and then the last one just your 4s.

I used to run 5 featured, 5 basic and 4 featured to get 405 units. You can get 405 units with the new arenas with 16M, 5M, 2.2M.

I also found that going for 22-24M in the arena with the less popular champ can get the 5k/1k shards.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Just treat them like the previous ones. Choose 1 to use your 6s, another for your 5s and then the last one just your 4s.

I used to run 5 featured, 5 basic and 4 featured to get 405 units. You can get 405 units with the new arenas with 16M, 5M, 2.2M.

I also found that going for 22-24M in the arena with the less popular champ can get the 5k/1k shards.

doing that gives you 1/3 of the normal units you would. plus you don't get the 2/3 arena units, plus you don't get the 1/2 arena units. i've found i'm getting about 300 units less per week because of the new system
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    *Everyone
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I really can't wait for Future Revolution to come out, better be the game MROC should've been on day one. With Kabam making these changes I'm just wanting it more and more
  • Options
    Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    edited May 2021
    Rather you like the new arena or not it still takes you longer/more fights to grind the same amount of units it once took so becoming bored of it shouldnt be surprising, even the old arena was boring. This one takes even longer to grind out. For people without a life I say have at arena, for the rest of us with better things to do id recommend not torturing yourself.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    With the gambit arenas, I have started grinding arena to stock up on units for GM. I'm just planning to get all milestones till the 4 star basic from the 6* basic arena and some of the summoner trials milestones.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Bored isn't the word for it. I was bored of the old arenas, but these...
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    As far as the unit acquisition goes,yes the new arena is worse but at the same time it gives people like me who dont have a huge roster to target champs in arena as a 5* which wasnt possible earlier thus reducing the reliance on RNG...i grinded for 5* iabom with a 1.3 mil roster having 45 6* and i got him which would not have been possible under the old arena system

Moreover i can collect the 3 and 4* versions of champs which will give me more iso when i dupe them from the crystals and the gm shards are a good bump from phc

Once the unit acquisition issue is resolved,the new arenas would be a very good improvement over the old sys
  • Options
    Akkarin23Akkarin23 Posts: 99
    I hate playing arenas, they are so boring and time demanding I only do them when I need units to clear content, if there would be a better way to get units or resources I would never play them ever again.
  • Options

Can’t feel bored if you don’t do it

Ha you got a point XD
  • Options

I really can't wait for Future Revolution to come out, better be the game MROC should've been on day one. With Kabam making these changes I'm just wanting it more and more

Agree im hyped as well for that game, I love mcoc but in a way its time to move on
  • Options
    The_Iron_DudeThe_Iron_Dude Posts: 24
    Well I'm only doing summoner trials and so far it's easy units
  • Options
    Gmonkey said:

I love the new arena, not worth a grind for 5 stars which I will not rank up with the old arena.
    Getting a six star is plausible and there will be many 6 stars you can get stealthy first round you could have for for under 50 million. Gambit will be lower, it will help people fill out rosters.

Depends bro you would need a big amount of units and huge amount of 6 stars at least some rank 2 and rank 3, its again easier said then done but agree gambit should be low I think
  • Options

Well I'm only doing summoner trials and so far it's easy units

Might head in that direction it just feels lame tbh playing arena all the time fun at first but it does get lame eventually
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★

doing that gives you 1/3 of the normal units you would. plus you don't get the 2/3 arena units, plus you don't get the 1/2 arena units. i've found i'm getting about 300 units less per week because of the new system
    This is my system to maintain the number of units I used to get. I never ran the lower arenas, only the top 3 to get 405 units each set. Using the same/similar system for the new arenas, I still get my 405 units. This isn't for everyone, but it works for me since I never go for any champ.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I feel the same. I have to force myself more and more to do it. I used to grind a lot of arena. always did 4* basic/featured and 5* featured. And a lot of the time did the 3* featured afterwards if I had the time.
    Now, I could technically do the summoner trials and 1 of the other arena's for all milestones or slightly over.
    But I just feel very burned out. Did both arena's for the first rounds, did only half the trials and the other arena the second and decided the trials just isn`t worth the time invested.
    I grinded to 24m for the 6* shards, but I honostly feel burned out. I also know why. It is purely because to achieve all milestones properly i have to do my 6* champs 6x. If I miss 1 time I have to do a huge extra grind with a ton of 5* champs. Why before I just had to do 3 out of the 5/6 available time slots for me, and I would get all milestones. So there was not 'presure' for doing it every time.
    The only redeeming quality of these arena's are the 6* shards, but if you know you are going to miss that rank reward they very quickly lose their value.

I really hope they atleast change the basic arena to max 5* champs, so I can focus on that and don`t have to feel bad if I miss out on a round.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I quit arena because of the changes.
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    I am actually just mind blown from the amount of neglect the community has received over this issue in the last couple weeks. Just tons of silence from Kabam
  • Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

A couple times I've wanted to dive in, cause I need battlechips and units but everytime I look at the new arenas, I just close the game entirely. The new arenas are so demoralizing.

I think people have gotten too caught up in the anti-hype over the new arenas. Yes, it is now harder to grind units for some players, and yes Kabam should address that (I've probably spent more time doing arena calculations recently than most people spend actually grinding in the arena). But the arena still has a significant amount of units available for not exorbitant amounts of time. Worse than before doesn't mean bad. I'd still recommend jumping in casually and picking off the lower easy milestones that are still trivial to get.

We're talking about tens of percent reduction in overall grinding speed, not the astronomical reductions that some people seem to be implying have occurred. While we can try to advocate for improvements, leaving easy units on the table in the meantime is just another way of handing Kabam money for nothing. Everyone is free to play the game however they want, however depressingly they want, but I'm still going to take what the arenas give and I'm still going to recommend to others to do the same.
    People with smaller roasters do not stand here and 3 star arena was at least a way to gain units but now nothing.Same with Summoner Trials.I have decent 4 star roaster and still I can feel the burden then it is a massive hit for players who are in initial stage of the game or who were casual grinders to earn some milestone including me.So Everybody can't jump there by taking few lower rank 4 stars to earn half of the units they were gaining initially and forget about those two 6 star arenas which has completely taken all lower and mid-tier accounts out of this mode.
  • Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    I feel the anger that how they badly treated their Newer and mid-tier players who don't even have chance to say that they are bored.