**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Quake a fun champ to play with?

GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
What do you think? I think she is kind of boring champ to play with. Standing in the corner waiting for opponents action to play according to. Nothing exciting or fun about her. She is great but well, not very fun to me.

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I like to see her dance in the corner. But I just can't play her properly all the times.

So I watch my friend dance with her, in such a splendid manner, that it bores the opponent to death.
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    I play her when a node or champ annoys me, my way of getting back at them.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Its fun when you dont mess up and eat a life ending combo.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    It use tube fun but it just got boring eventually. Using for like almost every fight doing the same thing just got super boring. So now I like never use her.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    No
  • The_Iron_DudeThe_Iron_Dude Posts: 24
    I don't have a quake but the playstyle is quite complex and boring from what I've seen
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I find her playstyle extremely stressful and boring. I also always felt like it takes ages to take down anything
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    It's less fun, more satisfying, when you have the skill and see opponents whittling down
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Nope. Sorry to break it down to you.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I find it fun. Definitely satisfying if you do to right. And if you screw up? Laugh at yourself, it helps.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Is she fun? No. Is she op? Yes
  • PalistesPalistes Posts: 161 ★★
    I think playing Quake is fun! Reminds me of GoldenEye Golden Gun death matches back in the day. Stressful but exhilarating.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    No. Boring and time-taking.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Yes!
    If you finish a fight with full yellow bar.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Don't use her anymore unless she's absolutely the only option. Which is extremely rare for my roster nowadays.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    I like to play her when I run suicides because she gets such a big boost from them, but she is immensely boring without them. Even with them, against very high health pool opponents, she's really boring.

I'm always incredibly nervous about messing things up, in a way I'm not with most other champs. I am with Tigra as well because she has a similar high-risk playstyle, but I find her much more fun to play.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Ercarret said:

I'm always incredibly nervous about messing things up, in a way I'm not with most other champs. I am with Tigra as well because she has a similar high-risk playstyle, but I find her much more fun to play.

I think that's because with Tigra you are the one who attack while with Quake you are always in the defense side. And for me that's the problem. You can't go ahead with Quake, you have to dash back and wait for something to come. You are not the one who leads, that's the AI to lead and you react to it.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Not the best champ. Boring as ****
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    When you're learning her or using her in incursions? Sure. When you're grinding a 300k fight in act6 ? Nope. This is coming from a quake main.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I enjoy occasionally using the 3* in areans. (Only because that’s my highest rarity of her)
  • DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    I love using quake especially on stun immune nodes. Just put on some music and dance
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Fun like stepping on hot coals yeah.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Depends on the fight.
    most fights with quake blend together but there are some exceptions.
    I get immense satisfaction quaking annoyances like redoubled determination ibom, Killmongers and Hazard shift Dragon man

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Yes and no. Her rotation is the shortest in the game, requires a lot of attention, and fairly deep knowledge of every opponent you face. It's stressful, but rewarding, and satisfying when she saves you 3 revs by dealing with BS nodes.

Does she do flashy, cool looking things? No. Massive damage? No. Fun to watch? No. A blast to play against large health-pools? Hell no. But taking down a beefy, stun immune, heavily noded boss while taking no damage does give you a sense of accomplishment that's unique to Quake.