**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mods and development

It took what...2 hrs to have a post up to address the AQ issue including the plan and fix for it. FYI, the post DOES NOT include how you plan to reimburse individuals who bought and/or used items(potions, revives, boosts) before restart. But yet there's no news regarding the ongoing Android issue? How it relates to arena, aw/aq, events and general gameplay. I feel like you're ignoring the issue in hopes it goes away. If there is a post regarding when a fix is coming and remedy please point me there and I apologize. If there isn't...why???

Comments

• ilias1318ilias1318 Posts: 5
    I agree 100% with mate as i m sure 100% that kabam cares only about money
  • supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
    Units. I didn't but for the people that did they should be entitled to either refund or replacement.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Slightly off-topic and I am thinking if the working environment has turned toxic; employees morale low etc; leading to more undetected bugs on new content.

This outage could have happened as there is more fiddling on game.

When the news of the Android users unable to login starts; what do you think is the reaction of the top brass? What is the reaction of the lead developer? What is the reaction of the Mods?
    I would guess the reaction should be "why did we ever mess with the game in the first place?".
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    Unprofessional.
    Two HUGE issues occurred the last 24 hours.
    First, all android users were shut out completely for more than 8 hours.
    Then, AQ was a complete disaster.

The android crash was handled horribly, and we still don't have any response as to WHY? What happened? How was it fixed? Is it going to happen again? Should we scrap this amateur feeling game for one that's better managed?
    If you've got 24 hour technical support on hand, why did you let tens of thousands of customers rage on your forums for more than 8 hours before someone finally acknowledged there was an issue?

I could go on for hours with bullet points stating where your team simply dropped the ball today, but I've wasted far too much time with this **** show on my mind.

You have a very large community of technically gifted individuals playing your game every day. Stop treating us like mindless wallets, and give us some answers!
    Create a closed post about it. Let us know what happened! What was the origin of the failure? Did you fix it? How did the android only problem propagate into a system wide failure with AQ? Do not just respond with "there was an issue, our dedicated amazing team has fixed it, and we're very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused"
  • ScuebydueScuebydue Posts: 38
    SlowDigz wrote: »
    How do we get revives now? They aren't in the milestones anymore.

If I'm thinking right, lower AQ maps offer potions in crystals. But then you are sacrificing points and other necessities from higher maps. No win situation. Except for Kabam when people have to spend units.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    I am wondering if rival companies are circling like vultures and picking out employees offering them better pay and better working conditions.
    The point is it's now almost 12 hrs since they posted acknowledging the issue. Yet, nothing on why it happened, how it happened, could it happen again, is it fixed and how they gonna make things right.

AQ has an issue and almost immediately it's addressed, what they're doing about it and how they fixing it for us... except reimbursement.

Stop dragging your feet and say something, say anything. The silence only makes this look worse and sends an appearance of non importance to the community.
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    Bump
  • 187187 Posts: 51
    Best would be if you guys buy a couple of "deals" in the meantime to speed things up. Kabam approves. Go go go.
    Still awaiting update on Android issue...
    Games still **** up, no new updates or progress reports and you guys take the weekend off?!
    Ok, it's Monday. Back to work and at least update Android situation please...
  • DefJ123DefJ123 Posts: 54
    edited June 2017
    Your compensation is coming. Please have your left nut and/or left flap ready for pickup by our Kabam overlords.
  • ARKANG3L_2099ARKANG3L_2099 Posts: 129
    ilias1318 wrote: »
    I agree 100% with mate as i m sure 100% that kabam cares only about money

Yes Kabam cares alot about money. If you know your stuff then you should know that Kabam is owned by Netmarble games (creators of the Marvel Future Fight) and they are hellbent on $$$.
    They have thier prices high and limit what we can do without spending money so that they can pay Marvel for the charactet rights as im sure its an annual thing (considering Square-Enix just got the game rights for Marvel) and then they have to pay Netmarble a fraction as well as pay the employees and fund the Kabam business also the maintenance on MCoC isnt free... So you can see why they are so money hungry.

I am in no way defending them though, this screw up in the last few days is a big problem that they need to deal with before people jump ship.

Also to the people who ask 'why do they change stuff?'
    If you actually read the Kabam forums, there will be no Marvel Contest of Champions 2, as they thought about it but actually decided not to due to peoples time and money already invested in this one (YEAH THEY CARE!)
    So they need to change the game, all the mechanics and all kinds of things so they can run a bigger game. For FREE.

I do believe this should answer some peoples questions...
    Oh yeah... Stop demanding compensation for an error in thier work. I love free stuff as much as the next guy but, Thats up to them to decide. You know who you people are...
    To be fair- I never asked for compensation, just answers and fixes.