**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New AW model is highly detrimental to 2 BG AW alliances

Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,837 ★★★★★
Current AW win = 50,000 points (this is same for both 2 BG and 3 BG alliances)
New AW win = 30,000 points
And more points for exploration. Now, the thing is that there is more to explore in 3 BG as compared to 2 BG.

Currently, for a 2BG alliance, if you win everything (as we do B) ) you can place in platinum 2. With the new scoring system, we will be lucky to place in platinum 3 and most likely will fall to platinum 4. For other 2 BG alliances, who win 50% of their matches, they are looking at Gold 1, plat 4 now even if they are in playing tier 1, 2 wars.

Just something to consider for 2 BG alliances.

Comments

• Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

And more points for exploration. Now, the thing is that there is more to explore in 3 BG as compared to 2 BG.

Currently, for a 2BG alliance, if you win everything (as we do B) ) you can place in platinum 2. With the new scoring system, we will be lucky to place in platinum 3 and most likely will fall to platinum 4. For other 2 BG alliances, who win 50% of their matches, they are looking at Gold 1, plat 4 now even if they are in playing tier 1, 2 wars.

We are in Gold 3 and will push for Gold 2 next season and it is a massive hit for us as with the overwhelming rewards in lower tiers everybody don't want to participate in every wars neither we can force them to do so as we can't loose our friends due to these already biased war system.
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Haji_Saab said:

We are in Gold 3 and will push for Gold 2 next season and it is a massive hit for us as with the overwhelming rewards in lower tiers everybody don't want to participate in every wars neither we can force them to do so as we can't loose our friends due to these already biased war system.
    You can force them, it’s a game. If they don’t want to play the game they don’t have to be in an alliance that does wars. This all sounds childish, how do you think parents get children to do school work? It’s not rocket science. Stop making excuses for your shortcomings.
    What if myself as a Leader don't want to do this and why would I do when I know that these Gold tiers rewards are not worth of giving our hundred percent in all bg for 1 month.
    And yeah still we can maintain Gold 2 next season as we have solid skillful guys and I am addressing how it will affect us not giving excuses and the alliance who run two bg can understand it easily.
    If you think that you make people work by forcing them to do wars for 1 month in the lower tier bracket when you have option to rotate everybody by giving them minimum stress then you are taking this game more seriously where you do care more about this game war system (where even high tier skilled players get bored and burnt and they join lower tier alliance to relax) than your supportive alliance mates.
    I am not that type of guy!
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Haji_Saab said:

You can force them, it’s a game. If they don’t want to play the game they don’t have to be in an alliance that does wars. This all sounds childish, how do you think parents get children to do school work? It’s not rocket science. Stop making excuses for your shortcomings.
    What if myself as a Leader don't want to do this and why would I do when I know that these Gold tiers rewards are not worth of giving our hundred percent in all bg for 1 month.
    And yeah still we can maintain Gold 2 next season as we have solid skillful guys and I am addressing how it will affect us not giving excuses and the alliance who run two bg can understand it easily.
    If you think that you make people work by forcing them to do wars for 1 month in the lower tier bracket when you have option to rotate everybody by giving them minimum stress then you are taking this game more seriously where you do care more about this game war system (where even high tier skilled players get bored and burnt and they join lower tier alliance to relax) than your supportive alliance mates.
    Uhhh yeah the problem is completely and only you. I play with like minded individuals that want to do war. There is no Twisting of arms. We go 6-6 in war season for p3/4 rewards, we don’t stress deaths unless we have lost 3 in a row. This past season we won the first 4, lost the next 5 and won our final 3. Easy platinum 4 rewards.

You’re stressing over gold bracket rewards? How do you think people get higher bracket rewards? By winning wars and moving up. If you want to complain about effort vs reward then put more effort in for more rewards. P3/4 is definitely easier to snag now a days with an organized alliance putting in 100% effort.

Again, as I stated at the beginning the only problem is you.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Haji_Saab said:

Uhhh yeah the problem is completely and only you. I play with like minded individuals that want to do war. There is no Twisting of arms. We go 6-6 in war season for p3/4 rewards, we don’t stress deaths unless we have lost 3 in a row. This past season we won the first 4, lost the next 5 and won our final 3. Easy platinum 4 rewards.

You’re stressing over gold bracket rewards? How do you think people get higher bracket rewards? By winning wars and moving up. If you want to complain about effort vs reward then put more effort in for more rewards. P3/4 is definitely easier to snag now a days with an organized alliance putting in 100% effort.

Lol, we probably faced you guys unknowingly last season.
  • Options
    We probably faced your ally unknowingly last season @Jaded
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Haji_Saab said:

Nice to hear!
    Seems like you are from another planet who don't know about alliance which plays with 2 bg only.Many of them in Gold 1 too.
    You saw another example where platinum 2 with 2 bg war as with current system it is all about points and ratings.I can't say how is it fair for 2 bg alliance to stay in Plat 2 in comparison to 3 bg as we don't have any actual data about the no. of these alliances.
    And people who are feeling it unfair were the same who whine that match is fair if you have similar war rating.And if you moved up by defeating the tougher opponents then why it should be a problem.
    I know with 3 bg it is easier to maintain ranks and there was already a benefit with playing 3 bg war and I am not taking it like arena changes.I will wait and see how it will affect us and every alliance have different perspective about how they want to play wars and definitely we are not changing to the three bg as I know the stress of war either you claim it is not stressful or it is doesn't change it's fact.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Maybe, I check every ally for names that I may recognize. I’m always jadedfusion in game.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Jaded said:

Kill_Grey said:

Maybe, I check every ally for names that I may recognize. I’m always jadedfusion in game.
    Well, if you remember facing any Indian ally last season, then that was probably my ally lol
  • Options
    AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    You always have the option to do 3 BG's, join a new alliance, or create one yourself. Dont see any problem here.