**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Skill Path Heal Block and Suicides

PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
How completely unnecessary. Kabam knows a significant percentage of players enjoy using the most expensive masteries in the game, so they put heal block on the entire skill chapter just to ruin it for them.

Thanks as always Kabam, thanks a bunch. I can imagine how much satisfaction this gives you.

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Meh. I took off suicides. Cav EQ is horrible, among the most boring things each month. Ill do it week one and forget about it again. Im more worried that the Gauntlet will be a unit sink this month.
  • Options
    Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    These constant node changes always find a way to annoy me more, idk why kabam can never seem to make an update where things just feel ok.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★

Blah, Blah, Yadda, Yadda.

Since I can't edit:

I actually like the other class node sets. Mostly. I'm not a grump for the sake of being one; global heal blocks just trigger the angry man-child within me.

I don't think it'll be hard to solo with Ægon unless the nodes are extra mean. I'll need to farm WS though, just in case. I'm an idiot about the DPX synergy. RIP.
  • Options

Since I can't edit:

I actually like the other class node sets. Mostly. I'm not a grump for the sake of being one; global heal blocks just trigger the angry man-child within me.

I don't think it'll be hard to solo with Ægon unless the nodes are extra mean. I'll need to farm WS though, just in case. I'm an idiot about the DPX synergy. RIP.
    So brainstorming, Aegon obviously, Mole Man, Hit Monkey, new Black Panther (but requires an intercept), Kingpin (needs to be duped?).

Shang Chi (lol).

Anyone else? Why WS, can he shrug suicides?
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Since I can't edit:

So brainstorming, Aegon obviously, Mole Man, Hit Monkey, new Black Panther (but requires an intercept), Kingpin (needs to be duped?).

Shang Chi (lol).

Kingpin with hood synergy will be good. He does not need dupe. Ronin will be good since he can remove debuffs pretty quick especially with nick Deadpool synergy.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    Cant the heal block be shrugged off as it's a non damaging debuff?
  • Options
    SandeepS said:

It’s passive, I believe.
  • Options
    I’ve been playing with Ronin and Hit Monkey as possible rankups.

For Ronin, ML dash back, MLL dash back, ML dash back and suicides are gone. Very average damage though.

For Hit Monkey, MM MM and suicides are gone. Amazing damage in comparison. I’m going to rank up Hit Monkey, I think he will shred this Cav EQ.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    SandeepS said:

It pasive so no
  • Options
    MiloticshyamMiloticshyam Posts: 102
    Time to put that 4* shangchi from the milestones to good use.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Since I can't edit:

Shang Chi (lol).

Killmonger with Void synergy as well.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Since I can't edit:

Shang Chi (lol).

He doesn’t dump his suicides though, will be poisoned to death.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Since I can't edit:

Shang Chi (lol).

If you like the rng of the shrug off, sure. Same reason for agent venom. He does not shrug them off always.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 817 ★★★

Since I can't edit:

Shang Chi (lol).

Since I can't edit:

Shang Chi (lol).

Agent Venom and Crossbones possibly

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★

For Ronin, ML dash back, MLL dash back, ML dash back and suicides are gone. Very average damage though.

For Hit Monkey, MM MM and suicides are gone. Amazing damage in comparison. I’m going to rank up Hit Monkey, I think he will shred this Cav EQ.

@Masterpuff
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★

Since I can't edit:

Shang Chi (lol).

You've never heard of fighting ROL WS to get level 3 health pots?
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,079 ★★★★★
    New nodes seems fun and Awesome to me. Though I don't have proper counter for some. But here I agree that Passive heal block will hurt the run because many if us will use other class champs too cuz sometimes we don't have correct champ for whole lane. Like for science paths I used to use G2099 half of the time due to poison. Mutant was one of them
    New nodes really challenge the depth of roster and I admit I don't have quantity. Like I have 1 or 2 champs per class or maybe just one but it will make run hard. Which in fact does not bother me at all. Fun and challenges come together.
    But I really think that passive heal block is something which should be given 2nd thought before release. Because with such massive hp pools ans attack values this will hurt badly. I have pots. I will not have problem. But as generally I think it's too much for mid cavs and new cavs. Hope they don't actually put Void or negative in this chapter. It will be hilarious
  • Options

https://youtu.be/rmIjEiKnq9k

Massive L
  • Options

Massive L

Massive L
    I forgot this is no suicides as well. 14k mediums at the end. But yeah totally average damage 🥸