**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

P3/P4 Map 6 Alliance needs 2-3 min prestige 10.5k

We were right on the edge of P3/P4 this season. We run map 6X3 and usually finished low 200's AQ. Looking for 2 or 3 active players who communicate well with 10.5k prestige minimum our average is around 10.8k . Hit me on Line @ Beezlee same name in game. If anybody wants a leadership role one of the players retiring was an officer so we would welcome that.

Comments

• BeezLeeBeezLee Posts: 57
    We were right on the edge of P3/P4 this season. We run map 6X3 and usually finished low 200's AQ. Looking for 2 or 3 active players who communicate well with 10.5k prestige minimum our average is around 10.8k . Hit me on Line @ Beezlee same name in game. If anybody wants a leadership role one of the players retiring was an officer so we would welcome that.
  • RagonsmashRagonsmash Posts: 21
    I'd be interested if a spot is still open, or one to be available

Line:ragonsmash

We were right on the edge of P3/P4 this season. We run map 6X3 and usually finished low 200's AQ. Looking for 1 active players who communicate well with 10.8k prestige minimum our average is around 10.8k . Hit me on Line @ Beezlee same name in game. If anybody wants a leadership role one of the players retiring was an officer so we would welcome that.
    We were right on the edge of P3/P4 this season. We run map 6X3 and usually finished low 300's AQ. Looking for 1 active player who communicates well with 10.8k prestige minimum our average is around 10.8k . Hit me on Line @ Beezlee same name in game.