**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No offense but Overseer Maestro should be the Strongest champion in the game

2»

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Eh, if he’s decent, I’m not against more Hulks.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Kabam can keep adding Hulks until I get the OP one I need. 😆
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    So are these two going to be in the upcoming featured six star or no?
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

So are these two going to be in the upcoming featured six star or no?

Atleast one of them
    I believe overseer will be first
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

@StevieManWonder no he wont be
    since only 6 are there and spiderham was released all on his own in december

that means the 6 for next featured will be
    mangog and odin (march)
    jabari and centurion (april)
    negative and shang chi (may)

Ratfish.
    Oh well, this upcoming featured will still be awesome without them.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Honestly I agree with the OP. Give him a synergy with magneto, silver surfer, ultron, and doom that makes him ridiculous. Give him triple play style, where you can increase his attack by “parry heavy,” “don’t lose your combo,” or persistent charge.

And also poison immune and sprinkle some regen in there.

Lol, all jokes aside I’m super excited for young-Maestro. And SOMEBODY has to be “the strongest” in the game right?
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    Odachi said:

The_HoTU said:

No offense but

Pet peeve triggered right there.

Don't get excited because he has an infinity stone, just look at loki or vision.
    When I said i am excited because he has infinity stone ?
    And in the very first comment I said to note that he has the cosmic Cube not the infinity stones.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

The_HoTU said:

Odachi said:

The_HoTU said:

No offense but

Don't get excited because he has an infinity stone, just look at loki or vision.
    And in the very first comment I said to note that he has the cosmic Cube not the infinity stones.
    The Cosmic Cube is an infinity stone
    Since when? In the MCU they made it the tesseract, but it’s not originally an infinity stone
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★

The_HoTU said:

Odachi said:

The_HoTU said:

No offense but

The Cosmic Cube is an infinity stone
    In the MCU it is but I doubt in the game if this would be the case in the game then they would name it as Tesseract not Cosmic Cube which is from comics.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    If you focus on his hit damage you're probably going to think he's a noodle but if you look at the red numbers you'll realise that he's far from it.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★

Huh, if he's universe hopping, that explains the cosmic cube being there. At least I think Cubes work outside their universe of origin. I remember a thing about an evil Adam Warlock from another universe doing yada yada.

Anyways, I hope he's the god hulk. Or to use Seatin's weird half-god tier list terms (lol bro, c'mon) "BGT". I just want one BGT Banner Hulk. Right now, they're kinda the Incredible Sulks.

100% agree.
    Give me just 1 champ like the comic Hulk that guys like Thanos try to avoid fighting at all costs.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    The_HoTU said:

Reasons he should be the Supreme Champion of the game -
    1. His description says that he has surfer's board , Cosmic Cube and the Infinity Gauntlet.
    Note-The Gauntlet holds the Cosmic Cube not infinity stones.
    2. He his technically Hulk with banner's intelligence.
    3. He is kinda less popular champion and as we know most of the less known champions releasing now days are god tier.
    4. He is alternate version of Maestro from Act 4
    Share your thoughts !

Heres one reason why he should NOT be the strongest champ in the game: sentry
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    The Pheonix IS offended

And no she will not take your apology
  • sighhhh.... just another Maestro with black wig and dyed beard in different costume...but! I;m hoping that his specials and powers will be fannnnnnntastic ;)
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    The_HoTU said:

Prepare yourself for the Sentry treatment. Only then will people be pleased with whatever Overseer Hulk will be.

I remembered when I was so hyped when Immortal Hulk was introduced but that turned out to be disappointment.
    I don't know why but I am so hyped when a new Hulk-like character is introduced in the game.
    Well Maestro is kabam original
    Other kabam originals are aegon, gullotine 99, morning star
    Kabam make him good too
  • SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    CHAMPIONS with infinity stones: Loki (staff), Vision (all), Red Skull (Tesseract), Dr Strange (Time Stone). (Did I miss any?)
    All of these champions should be better than the rest if we are going by equipped items and comic lore.
    Alas, Kabam does whatever they want and do not follow the comics, movies, or logic at all when balancing champions against one another. That's why they made Warlock, Shang Chi, Sunspot, Domino, Claire Voyant, AEGON, corvus, Ghost, Quake, Omega Red, Fury the top tier champions in the game instead of Silver Surfer, Phoenix, Immortal Hulk, Mephisto, Dormammu, Odin, Dr Strange. If Kabam had any clue what they were doing these would be the top champions in the game.