**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Magik is "outdated"

2Β»

Comments

• FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I dusted her off for 7.2 and she did a ton
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No way there is a 1% minority that thinks magik is outdated
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Where's the 'dislike' reaction? Lol.

Yeah, she's still meta. Still used in top alliance wars. Basically nobody with a relevant opinion says she's outdated.

NGL, if they wanted to buff her I certainly wouldn't complain, lmao. She's one of my favorite marvel characters so I don't mind being greedy.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    She's also the best option fr Nova boss in 7.2.4....even better than Doom & Mags IMO
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 β˜…β˜…
    she's my top champ and will probably be my first rank 5
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    279 hits though lol ... but yeah Magik is still "magic".
  • TheCleanerTheCleaner Posts: 28 β˜…
    For anyone that says she needs a buff ....
    A lot of people forget that she was one of the first champs to get a buff. It has been years. "Rewind" signature ability, no limbo. I don't remember if her power control was any good or not because she was unplayable. She's been one of my MVPs ever since.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

A guy made a post saying gambit was the best option for this fight and it was over 500 hits. 279 is not bad at all for a solo.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2021

I don’t mind fights taking long as long as I have absolute control over the fight, which Is why Magik is a beast
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I don’t mind fights taking long as long as I have absolute control over the fight, which Is why Magik is a beast
    agreed. she's not the best option but a viable one absolutely.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    By the way, she's probably the best champ to use max recoil with.
  • JahnybravoJahnybravo Posts: 69 β˜…
    Magik has become one of my favorite Xmen characters for the sole fact that she is consistently a badass powerhouse in absolutely any Marvel game I've ever played that includes her as a playable character. I don't even have to check her abilities anymore. I see a game that has Magik in it and I immediately know that I need her in my arsenal.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

7.2.2 Mag X boss
    Except firing off a single sp2 at the start he didn't do anything else other than get beat up by a blonde chick in the corner
    No hassle of dexing that annoying sp1 and easy prowess on the wall.
    Magik is still the Power Control Queen! πŸ–€

Still almost 300hits is a bit too much even for a 5star in. I'm not saying she's a bad champ but we need a 6star version with stats adjusted to suit current meta same with Wolverine and Scarlet Witch. They can't say they'll be too OP for the game, smh.