UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

Guilly awakend ability?

I just awakend my Guilly 2099 and I read it but I don't understand it, anyone care to explain?

Comments

• Usjrbd1Usjrbd1 Posts: 36
    Oh thanks guys
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 1,909 ★★★★★
    I just sig lvl 60’d her today (6*). Hopefully if she wins the poll the sig ability will become more powerful.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 1,975 ★★★★

I just sig lvl 60’d her today (6*). Hopefully if she wins the poll the sig ability will become more powerful.

Bud, you realize the poll wasn't about Guilly 2099 right?
    DawsMan said:

Ah, my bad. I should read better.

DawsMan said:

No worries.

- Crocodile Dundee
    DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

No worries.

- Crocodile Dundee
    Wanna get away?

- Every embarrassing commercial

DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

No worries.

- Crocodile Dundee
    Wanna get away?

- Every embarrassing commercial
    Wait for me world, because my love of/for travel will never expire!

- Annoying Penguin from CIBC