**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does anyone bother with heroic any more?

Scotty_not_LangScotty_not_Lang Posts: 53
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
I’m currently working my way through heroic in the event quest purely for the 1000 5 star shards or how ever many it is. But it is a lot of time and energy for not a massive reward. I was just wonderIng if anyone else bothers or not?

Comments

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,321 ★★★★★
    I bother only for crystal shards and units lol
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    If I'm bored and just want to use the energy, or want the units, I'll autofight a completion run, but that's about it
  • Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    I only do master for t1a I don’t normally do heroic
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I do full explore on auto mode...for 150 units, 1k 5* shards and the T1a and the other cats.

Another thing i do is, if I am getting reay for work in the morning and have the 70 full energy to burn up quickly then do the heroic 3.1 and 3.2 on auto mode...heroic difficulty has its uses...
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    I do it sometimes.
  • Options
    Scotty_not_LangScotty_not_Lang Posts: 53
    edited May 2021
    rcm2017 said:

I do full explore on auto mode...for 150 units, 1k 5* shards and the T1a and the other cats.

Another thing i do is, if I am getting reay for work in the morning and have the 70 full energy to burn up quickly then do the heroic 3.1 and 3.2 on auto mode...heroic difficulty has its uses...

I forgot about the units, makes it a bit more worth while i guess, also auto fight is a great idea
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I explore UQ and Cav fully, then I do an initial run through both Master and Heroic, and explore Master if I have the time. However, I usually have much better things to spend my energy on than to explore Heroic.

But I need those T1As.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    The heroic is something worth doing, at least for me. The units, lil shards, T1A, are all a basic necessity of my rank-ups.
    However, it depends on how my month is going to be. If I'm going to just grind the monthly and side quests, yes, I'll do it. But if I take more involvement to Story for a particular time, probably not, because I just can't have the time to explore it, though I do try to complete them.

Being a moderate FTP, I still cannot run AQ, AW, and story/event/side with the roster I possess now.
    [Apart from the fact I have to dedicate some time to Incursions and Arenas too]
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    They should make it 1 energy per tile all the way on Normal, 2 energy per tile on Ch. 3 of Heroic.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    I 100% Uncollected, go in and do Cav, then over the next week or so complete master and heroic.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    Just auto fight for exploration. Great when hero use event is on.
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Autoplay while brushing teeth in the morning. :smile:
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    I don't even bother UC anymore. Infact after 4 5 months I explored UC this month due to my holidays.
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Completion for the T1a, exploration not worth the time/quest energy investment
  • Options
    Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    I still do it for the units and t1 alphas
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I do cuz i love using my maxed out rare 2*
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Yes, no question. I mean c'mon it's extra gold, extra ISO, extra shards, extra everything pretty much. Bonus is I can do it on auto with Max 4 stars and save my best for alliance events.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    I don even do uncollected anymore
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Every month i complete all difficulties , but explore only Master , UC and Cav.
  • Options
    FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    I run it for the 3 day completion. Rewards are okay. Easy units and revives
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Fitnesscw said:

I run it for the 3 day completion. Rewards are okay. Easy units and revives

Agreed, don't forget about Hero use events also, especially if I know I'm not grinding the arena that week.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    No.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I dont even do UC that often.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Always the first chapter for units. More if I need to waste energy.

Sometimes I just don't feel like playing, but then they introduce autoquesting. If the energy is gonna go waste anyways, might as well run heroic.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

I do a completion run.
    And explore chapter 1, 1 energy/tile, during 7 hour combat event for 15% boost and lil units.

Same.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Completion for Marvel Insider points