**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does anyone have a character that has avoided their roster the entire game?

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Oldest that isn't an exclusive is Loki
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,732 ★★★★★
    I have pretty much every champ in the game (save for the trophy ones) as 1-4*s, but if we're talking higher rarities then Black Bolt is one of those that I've never gotten. I don't think I even had him as a 4* back when I rolled at that level. I remember always hearing about the Inhuman Royal Family synergy team but I just never had the champs (aside from Medusa). It was really annoying.

Blade is another one of those champs. While I've pulled him as a 4* long after I progressed into 5 and 6*s, I've never pulled him at a rarity that I have any use for in the game. I have both Stark Spidey and OG Ghost Rider as 5*s and Blade would slot right in there (or at least he would have, back when that trinity was the best and greatest out there), but I just can't ever seem to pull him.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited May 2021

OG ghost rider as a 5* but managed to pull 6* cosmic rider smh

I finally got him from a science/mystic gem a couple months back while trying for Torch. (Only got torch from the Odin compensation cav crystals.)
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    I don't have a white Mags or Kamala khan at any rarity.
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 506 ★★★
    Wolvie weapon x…
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    I want them all as a collector, but I REALLY want Immortal Iron Fist and Goldpool/Platinumpool all badly

I do have 5* Thanos and 5* Kang!!!
  • NuclearOrkNuclearOrk Posts: 5
    I don't have a 5 or 6* AEgon, been playing since before his release
  • ADwar616ADwar616 Posts: 76
    Archangel, apoc, ægon.
    The 3A's of hosting my account.
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    I still don’t have Tigra and I have seen her pass by the reel in like over a hundred or more crystals. Duel Class, Normal, Premium, GM, Epoch, and other crystals that have her in the pool. However, I’m pretty sure she’ll be in the Calendar for June so I might finally be able to try some version of her.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I don't have Apocalypse and Wasp at any rarity :'(
    Feels bad man....
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Nope basically have most champs represented at some level other than some trophy champs or champs within the last year or so.

I’d say the me I didn’t realize was regular Deadpool. But I guess it makes sense.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I think the oldest champ I still don't have as a 5* is Medusa. Don't really care at this point.
  • JahnybravoJahnybravo Posts: 69
    edited May 2021
    Don't have 3* hulk. Only old champ I dont have at 3*s. Old ones completely missing from 4* and above are Civil Warrior, Gwenpool, Korg, Quake. Old ones Im only missing as 5*&6* are Abomination, Ant-Man, Beast, Black Bolt, Black Widow, Cap WW2, both old Carol Danvers, Xbones, Cyclops Blue, Drax, electro, Falcon, Gambit, GR, Hawkeye, HB, Iron Fist, Mags, Wags, Nightcrawler, Rocket, Rogue, Cosmic Spider, Thor, and JF Thor.
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    I have been playing FOR 5 YEARS and don't have hyperion...
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

I only got a 2* and 3* CMM. No 4*, 5* or 6*. Used to be same story with HT and Havok, but I pulled 6* HT last month, 4* HT today and 4* Havok earlier this week.

Well I pulled 4* and 5* CMM...
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I would say it but I feel Kabam would make me not get him 😂
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Venom 🤧
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,792 ★★★★★
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I know who the open slot is for...
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Doom
    Magneto (both)
    Falcon
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Still don't have a 5 star Magik.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    JuggerNot said:

I have been playing FOR 5 YEARS and don't have hyperion...

Same thing happened to me😂😂 after 5 years I pulled a 3 star Hyperion...
    As I was ranking that one a 4 star came along...
    N as I took the 4 star to the third rank, I pulled a 5 star😂😂😂 really crazy story
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Hunting for 5 or 6 star guardian he always dexs my crystal luck
  • Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    I still haven't got BWCV and BWDO of any rarity
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Quake
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,792 ★★★★★

I know who the open slot is for...
    a 6* would be nice to complete the set. I just got the 4* this morning, which is why she's the only non-awakened one.