**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What day does the update usually drop?

TheTrueBeastTheTrueBeast Posts: 255 ★★★
I've played this game since launch but never bothered to pay attention when the updates usually drop. Just curious if its usually on Monday or Tuesday. Ive got a 6* Ebony Maw waiting to be tested

Comments

• Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Wednesday 6pm GMT

Edit: oh you're talking about the update, not the new events, sorry. Some time on Monday for me. It's different for iOS and Android though.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    It usually drops 1 or 2 days before the new event starts.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Its usually the first monday of the month, but since that would be next week and the new quest drop this Wednesday, i guess it would be first of June i.e. Tuesday.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Monday. Sometimes later if they can’t get it out but by Wednesday at 1pm EST it shall be live
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    It varies, past months it was monday (won't tell time bcs timezones are different but it drops around same time as event. Plus minus 2 hours)
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    In about 1hr 28 minutes
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    It’ll drop later today
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Some people get it around 12 PM ET and some people don't get it until about 3 PM ET, so expect somewhere around that time period today
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Is out on android
  • Options
    SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126
    50 minutes and some change...
  • Options
    Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★

Omg, is this new update really costs 1.1gb data??
  • Options
    Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★
    Come on kabam, 1.1 gb seriously????
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    Update out now and its a big storage update
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

People really complaining about a 1.1gb update? That means they've added content. They've maybe fixed some bugs. They've updated some things.

A larger update is a sign of many things.

Also if you're worrying about the space on your device being taken up, don't worry, that's not how updates usually work. They don't just pile up (unless the coding is real bad) it replaces the files that already exist with the new files in the update.

Never knew that with updates i actually thought it kept adding up thanks for clearing that as makes me happy to know that
  • Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    iOS is showing 1.4 GB lol
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

People really complaining about a 1.1gb update? That means they've added content. They've maybe fixed some bugs. They've updated some things.

Also if you're worrying about the space on your device being taken up, don't worry, that's not how updates usually work. They don't just pile up (unless the coding is real bad) it replaces the files that already exist with the new files in the update.

The file space mightn't be a problem, but the limited data that some might have available is the setback.
  • Options
    BollandBolland Posts: 75 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    It’s out right now. The Ultron buff seems to be really good.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

ItsDamien said:

The file space mightn't be a problem, but the limited data that some might have available is the setback.
    Then it's a case of waiting to connect to WiFi to download. It's not like the new content outside of the champ updates is available today. 1.1GB is not a lot for downloads these days.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

ItsDamien said:

Never knew that with updates i actually thought it kept adding up thanks for clearing that as makes me happy to know that

This is my total file size after the update. Less than 2gb. Unless the game up until now was only 800mb then the 1.1gb (was 1.25gb for me actually) then it's safe to assume that the file size doesn't increase by the amount of each update.
  • Options
    Vedant_MehtaVedant_Mehta Posts: 95
    The update in the play store says that i am a beta tester but there is no option for the beta version in game. How can i access it?
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Damn it’s still not showing for me 😞

Edit: It’s showing now 😁
  • Options
    Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★

The update in the play store says that i am a beta tester but there is no option for the beta version in game. How can i access it?

beta is only given to the club of content creators
  • Options
    Vedant_MehtaVedant_Mehta Posts: 95
    Cop123 said:

beta is only given to the club of content creators
    Isn't the CCP beta different from normal beta?
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Seems like 1 GB+ sized update is a tradition. Third mpnth in a row now