**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Am I going to lose my progression if I update the game

MimsyMimsy Posts: 98
I’m fighting the grandmaster right now and have 10% left. If I update the game am I going to lose all my progression?

Comments

• Options
    I have to save up units and revives
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Mimsy said:

I’m fighting the grandmaster right now and have 10% left. If I update the game am I going to lose all my progression?

No you wont. I updated my game right before I finished 7.1.6 and I did not lose my progress
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    You’ll be fine. If not, contact support.
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    I’ve updated in the middle of a story quest path and it saves my progress. You should be good!
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Congrats.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Congrats. I don't know if you updated the game and then defeated him or defeated him before updating the game, but I can confirm that you don't lose your progression if you update in the middle of the fight. I had about 20% of his health left when I updated the game and I've been chipping away at it ever since. Unfortunately, like you, I'm all out of revives and units so I'll have to chip away the rest of his health later.
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

Congrats. I don't know if you updated the game and then defeated him or defeated him before updating the game, but I can confirm that you don't lose your progression if you update in the middle of the fight. I had about 20% of his health left when I updated the game and I've been chipping away at it ever since. Unfortunately, like you, I'm all out of revives and units so I'll have to chip away the rest of his health later.

You got this I believe in you