**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sigil credits

So for the people who already have the sigil and can’t get the scarlet witch until their subscription expires, will we still be able to get sigil credits from the solo milestones?

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Huh?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,385 ★★★★★
    Buch30 said:

So for the people who already have the sigil and can’t get the scarlet witch until their subscription expires, will we still be able to get sigil credits from the solo milestones?

U should yes only thing u wont get till repurchase is sigil witch as a 4 star
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Bendy said:

Buch30 said:

I hope so 😊
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Credits will be in the Test of the [insert level here], so as long as you have the sigil active the credits will be available.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Buch30 said:

Didn’t it say they’ll send it out to the ones who reupped before the 7th anyways?
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Buch30 said:

Didn’t it say they’ll send it out to the ones who reupped before the 7th anyways?
    Nvm I read it wrong
  • Options
    Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    If get the sigil for one month and get all the credits, but don't renew the following month but do another sigil down the line, do you still have the credits for the 1st month in your bank?
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

If get the sigil for one month and get all the credits, but don't renew the following month but do another sigil down the line, do you still have the credits for the 1st month in your bank?

Yes
  • Options
    CharlieMurphyKCCharlieMurphyKC Posts: 91
    So you can only get 6 sigil credits per week? I've hit all tiers of the Test of the Cavalier and I only have 6 sigil units.