**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where are these missing 6-Star Champions? 6-Star Blade, Quake, Magik etc.

2»

Comments

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★

The Blade trinity was considered to be super-powered a couple of years ago. And hence why they've not yet released them.
    If you remember, the same happened to Scarlet witch. They simply thought she's too strong, and hesitated to release the 5 star so long, only to realize it wasn't the case and released her a few months back.
    We'd eventually have everyone you mentioned, except Quake, of course.

It's not about how hard it is to release them, it's about how they'll affect the game.
    6 star Hyperion would simply be ridiculous damage, considering how much potent the furies of a 5/65 are.

I have Hyperion as 5* max sig and with all the furies, he still is not as powerful as some others they already released as 6* such as redneto.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Some of these “problems” can be fixed with sig scaling. Look how they did 5-star vision’s sig compared to 4-star. Or the opposite of 5-star hype vs 4-star hype.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★

Stellar said:

Thankfully kabam has said quake will not come as a 6*

Like they said Scarlet Witch would never come as a 5 stars as she was too powerful... and now she is available as a 5 stars and 6 stars for those who buy the sigil ;)
    What?

Miike said Scarlet Witch (not Sigil, just normal SW) would not come until some time because she was too powerful. She eventually did come. They never said Sigil Witch wasn't coming. Sigil Witch is the one available for purchase, who also is not too powerful for the game. There are so many things wrong with this statement.
    Yeah, and now she's available, and I've never seen anybody using her, because there are many better champs.
    Not releasing champs people like is nothing good. Like I have r2 aarkus, will probably r3 him and sometimes use him over hype, but won't enjoy the game as much as I could
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

AGYAAT said:

Where did they said that?
    I don’t have a link but they’ve said/alluded to it. She obviously can’t come as a 6* that’s also just common sense
    Expecting the mcoc playerbase and forum members in particular to use common sense 😂
    You are a forum member though
    There are a handful of people here that aren't absolutely off their rockers
    Like me B)
    ur name says it all
    Yep, I'm insane at being not off my rocker
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★

Not sure why I posted these but I found them from the game page in the store with 6 stars that aren't available as 6 stars and I needed somewhere to dump it.
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    Stellar said:

Like they said Scarlet Witch would never come as a 5 stars as she was too powerful... and now she is available as a 5 stars and 6 stars for those who buy the sigil ;)
    technically that's the wrong scarlet witch.
    Scarlet Witch (Classic) came out as a 5-Star last year.
    Scarlet Witch hasn't come out as anything, not even the sigil...YET